Ready to go again......

Just had an aero biscuit (5) and a Ff cherry yogurt - gone back to Shape zero, yummy now all the mullerlights have gone xx

Had a mega busy day today, we've been interviewing for a new member of staff - thankfully we appointed.

Green day.....

Fruit salad, Ff Greek yogurt and 2 alpen bars.

Scanbran with laughing cow triangles, sugarsnap peas and an apple. 1 bourbon biscuit (3.5 -not worth it but needed a sugar rush!)

Quorn sausage and a couple of mouthfuls of spaghetti

Tea is going to be wedges, egg and either beans or peas......can't wait!

Green day........

Crunchy bran with fruit and yogurt.

Scanbran, laughing cow triangles, spaghetti letters and an apple. 1 chocolate from a milk tray box (not sure but I'll say 3).

Fruit salad with Ff yogurt. Mouthful of beans.

Tea is going to be Quorn chilli and extra veg.

Did level 2 shred today = aching legs!!

Going to have a red day today....

Shape zero yogurt followed by shredding - a slightly half hearted approach today though :(

Proper breakfast is going to be a veg and bacon omelette with plum tomatoes.

Lunch will be scanbran, laughing cow triangles and chicken. Followed by a fruit salad with alpen light bars, yum yum!!

Tea will be fish, roasted BNS and carrots/broccoli.

Hoping to convince the OH to go for a nice walk today, might have to bribe him with a frappuccino.

To edit the above, we didn't have any lunch as we went out. Whilst out I had a skinny cappuccino and a piece I'd cake - I'll say the cake is 15 syns and be done with it.

I have had my two alpen bars but will have another B choice with tea x

Had a few more syns last night - a few crisps and three chocs but stuck to diet pop.

Good news though - 2 pounds down this week!! X

Hello, you are doing soooo well! Well done on all the shredding!! How are you feeling with it??

Food also looks good - I too like having a sweet treat in the evening! How much have you lost so far? x

Hiya Natalie - that's six pounds now, which im thrilled with. Was beginning to get a bit disheartened with a random 2lb gain a couple of weeks ago but I think I'm back on track. Still loving the shred - I went up to level 2 but I don't like it, so I was only doing half arsed attempts at it. So I now alternate between level 1 and 2, plus a bit of Wii fit. You're doing so well in your exercise - I'm so impressed. How do you fit it all in? Xx

So a green, and very lazy, day today...

2 eggs with beans and scanbran with laughing cow triangles.

2 Liquorice allsorts (2) and mini jammie dodgers (4.5) and a shape zero yogurt.

Chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce with aced sweetcorn. Apple and raspberries.

Tea will be a veg and Quorn stir fry. Yum. Will have my second HEb as two alpen bars this evening :)

Ooh no "Sunday night feeling" - it's half term!!

Off for a lovely long walk today - in the rain :(

Red day.......

Fruit with Ff yogurt and 1 alpen bar.

Scanbran with laughing cow triangles, ham, sugarsnap peas. 1 alpen light bar.

Will finish the rest later xx

Got lost on the walk and very wet but it's all extra calories burned! But I did have some cake - OH bought it whilst I was in the loo. Only a small piece but I'll call it 15 syns and be done!

Tea is extra lean mince with onions, peppers and mushrooms. Served with roast BNS, carrots and onions. Yum :)

Up early even though it's half term as I'm off to sunny (hopefully) Scarborough for a couple of days.

Very unsure about what food I'll be eating - we're in a self catering place but my family have already been there a few days. Just have to make sure I do lots of walking and playing with my niece!!

So breakfast was a massive fruit salad with Ff yogurt and 1 alpen bar (0.5 HEb).

I'm back from Scarborough and it was very sunny today with random bits if sunshine on Tuesday and weds. Had a lovely time :)

It was the first time id seen by parents since the middle of April and they both said how slim I was looking - especially on my hips (which is my problem area!!) so I'm very pleaded :)

Food was a bit hit and miss - I have eaten lots of fruit and veg, drank lots of water and had Ff yogurt. But also had some yummy foods - 2 days till weigh in so I'll try and limit the damage, lol. I made sure I did lots of walking and playing with my niece so I'm sure I've burnt some calories. Back to shredding in the morning!!

Tea tonight is going to be SW potato wedges with mushy peas - I avoided them at the seaside so I'll have my healthy version. With a side order of scanbran to get things moving......

Very productive morning so far - I've done the shred and cleaned the house. Now to get myself clean and it's off to Asda!

Red day today....

2 alpen bars followed by a fruit salad when I get back from Asda.

Scanbran with laughing cow, salad and ham.

Tea will be fish, roasted veg and extra green beans.

Last edited:
For yummy snacks today I have had 2 mikado (1) and some iced gems (5).

Have drank so much water today I can't stop peeing!!

Exercise done already :) Now time for breakfast.

Red day........

Bacon, mushroom and tomato omelette with plum tomatoes.

Scanbran with laughing cow, tuna, beetroot and other salad items.

Fruit salad with alpen bars and yogurt.

Pizza topped chicken (minus the cheese) with roasted veg and broccoli.

Always room for some syns later ;) x

A 1lb gain which I think is a combination of a few treats and less exercise whilst on holiday but having a few toilet issues at the moment,lol! Hopefully some scanbran will help!!

Back