Ready to go again......

Yeah, very!! But I'll keep going - I know my body is changing and I like how I feel from exercising but I just wish those bloody scales would change!!

Might need to try that Superspeed soup this week!

Right, decided on a green day.....

Porridge with cherries and raspberries.

Cheese, leek and ham pasta and sauce (1) with lots of extra veg.

For tea I'm having veg curry from the Chinese dithering boiled rice. Not sure on syns but I think it's about 10.

Will have some fruit layer to up my superfree intake xx

Green day...

Porridge with raspberries and cherries. Made with water.

Scanbran, 3 el lc triangles (.5 HEa, as will have a couple of teas during the day), bit of tinned spaghetti (for moisture on the scanbran) and an apple.

Ff yogurt and some pineapple before aquafit.

Tea is a veg stirfry with some Quorn pieces and a kit Kat (5.5).

Last edited:
Today is going to be a test of will power!! I'm at a meeting all day and I know when my school has meetings like this there are biscuits/muffins available all day and then a lunch of stodgy carbs! But I have a plan......

Red day......

Fruit salad (strawberries,raspberries,blueberries,nectarines,cherries) with Ff yogurt and 1 alpen bar.

I'm taking my other alpen bar and an apple to have as snacks during the meeting.

Lunch is scanbran and tuna mixed with Ff cottage cheese.

Meeting a friend later so I've saved my HEa so I can have a skinny cappuccino later.

Tea is chicken stirfry with extra vegetables to bulk it out.

Kitkat for pudding (5.5)

No coffee :( My friend is 2 weeks from giving birth and decided she couldn't face going out. So I need to get some milk in my day asap!!

My will power worked - no food at the meeting. I took a bottle of diet coke and had my alpen and apple when they all tucked into the goodies!!! Yea me!!

If I don't loose weight this week something is wrong!!!!!!

Parents evening today so it's a long day at work :(

Green day......

Crunchy bran with fruit (rasp,strawberries,blueberries,nectarine) and s milk.

4 Ryvita with tinned spaghetti, Ff yogurt, apple and cherries. (I know this seems a lot but I need plenty to keep me going so I don't eat any rubbish!!)

Tea will be veg and Quorn pasta followed by some iced gems (5).

No official exercise today but I am off to primary school for a few hours which is always tiring!

Just got home from school - absolutely starving! I know it's random but I just ate some cold mushy peas, Mmm!
I figured it was better than eating the big sandwich they give you free at work ;) Just waiting for tea to cook now x

Having a red day......

2 Weetabix, nectarine, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries. S milk.

Scanbran with tuna and Ff cottage cheese. Apple and yogurt.

I also had some frozen cherries - lovely to suck on!

Will do the shred and some cleaning when I get home from school.

Tea will be BNS chips and Quorn/vegetable omelette.

2 mikados (1) and some mini jammie dodgers (4.5)

Last edited:
Green day....

Ff yogurt, 2 alpen bars and fruit (strawberries,raspberries,apples,blueberries)

Scanbran, lc triangles and baked beans. With an apple for break.

For tea I'm really fancying noodles and veg stirfry but need to think about what the OH can have instead.

Didn't get my jammie dodgers yesterday as the OH had the last packet, Grrr,so will look for some at Asda today :)

Am just cooking tea - veg an noodle stirfry, can't wait!

Have had 1 mikado (0.5), a nibble of Easter egg (guessing 2 as it was tiny) and will be having a skinny cow later (4.5).

Red day.....

Alpen bars, Ff yogurt and fruit for breakfast.

Going out for a skinny cappuccino - can't wait!

Lunch will be scanbran, salad, ff cottage cheese and ham.

Tea is cottage pie made with swede/carrot mash and served with extra broccoli.

I'm sure some syns will pop in my mouth at some point x

Last edited:
Tea was amazing! Mixed some smoked paprika into the mince & it wad delicious!

Syn wise I've had a mini choc with my coffee (I'll say 2-it was smaller than a celebration type chocolate), 1 mikado (0.5) and a skinny cow (4.5) and a Hershey kiss (1). Well it is Saturday!!

Nervous again about WI especially after last 2 weeks of undeserved wait gain but we'll see!! Xx

Forgot to say we did a 5 mile walk today too - with lots of hills!!

Last edited:
Stayed the same :( Better than a gain but I'm not happy. If anyone is reading this and can offer some advice I'd really appreciate it. Don't really fancy EE because if the veg/fruit options at lunch.

When I originally lost weight on SW I only ever did green days and ate loads more than I do now. I know I've only got 12lbs or so to loose but I just dont get what is happening. Plus I'm exercising and have more willpower than ever when it comes to awkward situations :(

Am just not happy and very unimpressed!!

Last edited:
Green day....

Breakfast was porridge made with water with raspberries, cherries and an apricot on top.

Just did the shred and then ate an alpen light bar.

For lunch I'm going to try and make a soup of some kind - I'm thinking a butternut squash one. Not really made soup before so fingers crossed!! Followed by an apple and the other alpen bar.

An afternoon snack of a shape zero yogurt.

Going 10 pin bowling so that's a 3 mile walk plus a hexA for a coffee.

For tea I'm going to have cheese pasta and sauce (2) with added veg (peas, carrots, mushrooms, green beans, butter beans) and a rocky crisp for pudding (4).

**Had a couple of mouthfuls of baked beans as making the OHs tea - I love cold baked beans and a speed food!!**

Last edited:
Hiya, is the problem that you don't like fruit/veg?

Last week I went superfree/speed mad and tried to make sure that, with every meal I had loads of superfree. I also tried different recipes as I thought that it would shock my body into shifting the lbs. It worked and I lost 5lbs. Have you tried to superfree speedy soup? The recipe is on here. Also do you think that you are eating/drinking enough and having enough syns. Sounds strange but if I have roughly 10 syns per day then I tend to have a better loss than if I have none. My problem is stopping at 10! x

Hiya,

I like fruit and veg and eats loads everyday but I only get half an hour for lunch which is always interrupted by kids/other staff etc (i'm head of maths at a big secondary school) so I don't really have time for soups and bigger meals hence why I normally have scanbran/Ryvita.

I drink loads everyday - a mixture of squash and herbal/fruit teas. I pee constantly, lol!!

I'm def going to try new foods/recipes this week and I've thought about upping my syns but I'm scared. Although I don't suppose it can be any worse :( Its just frustrating as I'm really motivated, enjoying exercising and eats lots of healthy fruit and veg but it doesn't seem to work. I'm beginning to dread Sunday mornings :(

I'm going to try making some soup now for lunch and see how it goes - I'm a bit of a soup virgin, lol!!

Massive Congrats on your 5lbs, you must be thrilled!!

Amazing soup - onions, peppers, butternut squash all cooked with an oxo curry stock cube and smoked paprika. Then blended together. And served with a splash of Worcestershire sauce. Yum.

Attachments

• image-3799899609.jpg
    image-3799899609.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 22
Plan for tomorrow is a green day......

Egg and veg omelette for breakfast (I'm on a course so have a late start which means I'm going to treat myself to a nice breakfast).

To avoid me eating lots whilst on the course I'm going to take some fruit (apple, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and apricots), 4 Ryvita (b) and maybe 2 alpen bars (b). And I'm sure il use my A choice on milk for teas. **I might end up eating lunch there, it just depends what is on offer I guess!**

Aquafit in the evening followed by a tea of veg stirfry (cabbage, carrots, onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and broccoli) with some added Quorn.

Will decide on sins once I see how my day has gone x

Yummy breakfast - scrambled egg with chilli, sprung onions, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. With a big helping of plum tomatoes and a pint of squash.

Attachments

• image-1982626158.jpg
    image-1982626158.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 24
Back