Ready to go again......

Yummy, I loooove caramel kitkats! x x

Back to work today, boo, but only a 3 day week before a long weekend! :)

Completed day 6 of the shred today, me and the bf managed to have a conversation whilst doing it so my fitness must be improving as I was nearly dying on day 1, lol!

Green day today.........

2 weetabix (b) with milk (a), raspberries and grapes. Peppermint tea.

Ff yogurt, 4 Ryvita (b) and Ff cottage cheese.

Tea is going to be Quorn chilli with potato wedges and mixed vegetables.

Had a mouthful of someones wedding cake today with icing so I'm going to overestimate at 5 syns. For pudding I'll have yogurt, apple and 4 mikado biscuits - 2 syns.

Not sure if it's all in my imagination but I think I looked different when I saw myself in the windows at work today. Hmmmm who knows what weigh in will say on Sunday! X

Am really struggling today :( Just feel so sleepy - I nearly fell asleep as soon as I git home from work.

Still managed to do day 7 of the shred though and went for a little walk at lunch.

Another green day today.....

Porridge (b) with raspberries and grapes. Peppermint tea.

Strawberry Ff yogurt.

Pitta bread (b) with laughing cow triangles (a) and an apple.

Vegetable stir fry with Quorn and small amount of rice.

Apple, yogurt and mikado biscuits (5) - maybe with some melon thrown in (I don't really like it but I know it's good for you!)

Fingers crossed for some more energy tomorrow xx

I read on here the other day about people being hungry in red days and I totally agree! Which is strange because up till tea I don't really eat any differently but I always feel hungry! So whilst tea us cooking it's time to update the diary........

Weetabix with milk, raspberries, melon and grapes. Peppermint tea.

Ff yogurt.

4 Ryvita with marmite and Ff cottage cheese.

A massive fruit salad (apple, raspberries, melon, strawberries and grapes) with Ff yogurt. 2 x mikado biscuits (1).

Bolognaise made with extra lean mince, onions, peppers, mushrooms and pasatta served with roasted butternut squash, carrots and onions.

Going to celebrate the early weekend with a kit Kat (5.5) and 2 hersheys cherry kisses (2).

And then an early night!!!!

No shredding today, my body wanted a rest - back to it tomorrow!

So I started the day saying I wasn't going to watch the royal wedding but I got majorly sucked in! I thought it was lovely :)

Green day today.......

Weetabix with milk, raspberries, kiwi, strawberries and grapes.

Cheese, leek and ham pasta and sauce (1) with chick peas and Quorn.

2 flying saucers (0.5) and a Hershey kiss (1).

We're off to the theatre this evening so not sure what we'll be having for but I still have one b choice and 12.5 syns to play with xx

So I had a glass of rose wine and soda - not sure on the syns but it was only 125ml of wine at the most!

Then when we got in I had a pitta bread (b) with a fried egg, yum ?

So Saturday was a bit of a blip and I'm not 100% on the number of syns......

Green day

Fruit salad with Ff Greek yogurt and 2 x alpen bars

I was out for lunch and wanted the warm goats cheese salad which they didn't have so ended up with a grilled chicken sandwich. So I ate the chicken (b), a couple of mouthfuls of bread and some of the chips.

For tea I had cous cous with mushrooms, spring onions, Quorn and cottage cheese. Followed by a yummy biscuit (4).

And so much squash and peppermint tea throughout the day that I woke up at 3am desperate for the loo!

Weighed in this morning and I'm down 2 pounds - and into the 11s!!! Very excited. OH is away so I took a picture of the scales to show him when he returns.

Celebrated with a breakfast if pitta bread, fried eggs and beans - yum yum!

Well done missy, you must be very pleased! Into a new stone category is definitely motivating! Onwards and downwards (in lbs!) for you x x

Thanks Natalie - I've been reading your food diary, fingers crossed for a good WI for you this week :) I'm addicted to reading everyones food diaries - I'm just so nosey!

So today was going to be a red day but changed my mind when I realised I wanted beans for breakfast, lol! So green day.......

2 fried eggs, pitta bread (b) and baked beans.

4 Ryvita (b) with laughing cow triangles and marmite plus a packet of French Fries (4.5).

Massive fruit salad with ff yogurt. 1 hershey kiss (1).

Tea was roast parsnips and potatoes, Quorn chilli (onions, peppers, sweetcorn, kidney beans and pasatta) with extra mixed veg.

Rocky biscuit bar (4.5) for a treat before bedtime!

No shred for the last few days now - I've really hurt my foot, apparently it might be my tendons - just need to keep off it for a few days and find some low impact exercise for the next few days :( Don't know how I'll explain the limping at work on Tuesday! Xx

So yesterday didn't go exactly to plan - but not because if food and drink :(

Started well with fruit and Weetabix (b) for breakfast with yogurt.

Went for a walk and had a skinny cappuccino (a).

Started to feel a bit queasy in the walk home but had a pitta (b) with chicken and egg for lunch.

BUT then the migraine hit and everything came back up and I spent the next 12 hours being sick and in lots of pain :( No real reason why either, I dint have any if the normal things that cause one. Oh well, doctor said it was just one if those things but at least I've now got my medication for next time ( although fingers crossed that's not for a while) xx

Thanks, I'm feeling much better now just a bit heavy headed. I'd rather this feeling than a migraine though :( I went through a period of having them quite often but up until yesterday I hadn't had one for 5 months - fingers crossed that I won't get another one for a while :)

So food wise today, I'm having a massive carb craving but trying not to go too mad - don't think my stomach could handle it.

2 x alpen light bars (b)

Pitta bread (b) with leftover chilli, babybel and yogurt.

Will be making mushy pea curry for tea with some rice and extra veg. And definitely something sweet to get my sugar levels back up

Whilst I was at the doctors, I asked about my ankle. And I have tendinitis from doing my workout video - trying to be healthier and look what happens ;) Just need to let it settle down and then I should be ok to get going again, just with a bit more caution.

Time for a cuppa now me thinks!! Xx

So I'm really tired today - the after effects of my migraine but I can see it's nearly bedtime though, yea!!

Red day today......

Weetabix with raspberries and blueberries and milk.

Ff yogurt.

Chicken breast mixed with cottage cheese, 2 Quorn sausages, lettuce and ate with a pitta bread.

4 mikado (2).

Tea was delicious - roasted BNS, carrots and onions with extra lean mince made into some kind of bolognaise!

Not sure about a pudding, I'm stuffed!! But there's always time :) xx

Just had a lovely bowl of berries with ff yogurt and 6 mikado (3) - they are becoming my new fav treat!

I'm off out to a race night at school tonight and the only thing I know about the food is that's it's home made indian, sounds yummy. But not good for the diet!

So far today, I've not really been a "colour" but I think I'll go green so I can fill up on rice

Fruit salad with ff yogurt (raspberries blueberries strawberries and apple) and 2 alpen bars. (I really enjoyed this, think this could be a new fav breakfast)

Quorn, mushroom, spring onion and tomato omlette with 3 mini babybel.

2 mikado (1).

Lots of juice but I'll need to be careful now or I'll be peeing all night, lol!

Will update the evenings food later xx

So I had a small glass of bubbles, homemade veg curry with veg rice and for pudding a yogurt/fruit thing. No idea of the syns but it was very nice :) xx

Back