Ready to make a change!!!

good luck with your weigh in , i look forward to happy posts from you tomorrow

Jeeez you're doing really great misses! I'm on day 4 and finding it easy breezy so far! Bit headachey today but in good form :) your losses are such am inspiration well done! The before and after pictures are unreal for just 3 weeks!

You beat my first 4 weeks by a pound ! I couldn't be happier for you so so pleased, you must be able to feel and see the difference already !? Well done lovely, keep up the very good work x

I am really starting to be Able to tell! My OH says he can really tell!!! Thanks chick! I'm well pleased!!!! X

Deezer said:
-6lb!!! Really chuffed!!! The swimming makes all the difference!!!!! xxx

Oh my theses fab !!!!

Well done chick !! Xxx

Ooooh...

Lots of water....
Gentle excercise week 2 or 3
You have got to be 100%
This forum a brill distraction...
Start yourself a diary!!

We all go through the same things!!! So don't be scared to say!!! The first week is that hardest but after that you'll be fine!!!

Dxxxx

God work was mental today!!! But all i can think is 'think of all those calories you've burned lol....

*Obsessed much???*

You know what Deezer I can not wait to get back to work it will be mental but I am looking forward to structure to my day and the distraction. Been looking at your weight loss its Ab Fab - well don you.

You know what Deezer I can not wait to get back to work it will be mental but I am looking forward to structure to my day and the distraction. Been looking at your weight loss its Ab Fab - well don you.

Aww thanks!!! I have a loooooong way to go!!! But i'm well on my way though!!

Thanks!! x

I've decided what i am going to do!!! I am excercising like crazy this week lol.... and i'm going to re-feed before my dads do..... and continue to excercise!!! To try to get the 12lb off before my hols (To make it 3stone lost so far), best part of three weeks!!!! I know i'll have a bit of bread or sauce when i go for the curry although i am going to stick to tandoori chicken as much as poss.... My Dad is my hero and i want to take him and out enjoy our evening! Not be dreading it!!! Thanks for all you support!!!!

I went into Evans today to see if there was anything in the sales!!! Bad news nothing in my size!!! Good news...thats because i am now 3 dress sizes smaller.... Size 20!!!! OMG!!! Don't get me wrong i know Evans sizes are big and i'm prob more of a 22 but i was still chuffed to bits!!!!! x

Oh Deezer that's amazing news I bet you're walking on air!x

Well done deezer :0)

Back