Ready to make a change!!!

Before.... I HATE this picture!!!

154634_462876887092_715337092_6064449_3536177_n.jpg

35lb down so far.....

IMG_6981.jpg

IMG_6983.jpg

Deezer there is a massive difference there !! You can defiantly tell :0)

Well done !! Xx

Deezer there is a massive difference there !! You can defiantly tell :0)

Well done !! Xx

Do you think??? Sometimes i can see it.... sometimes i can't!!!

Feeling a bit blue today!!! Think its aprehension about eating later!!!! : (

My goodness yes there is !!!

You have done fantastic , you will be fine with the eating just follow the plan as it says after all that is what you have done so far ...... Take each day as it comes And be positive :0)

Chin up I no you can do it !! X

The meal was lovely.... ate what i wanted and had a really small portion.... plus lots of fizzy water!!! Looking forward to getting back on the shakes!!! Sad or what???? Lol...

Deffo stear clear of the scales

lol... i could quite easily have had a lager!!! But didn't!! Was good!!!! Will def get some excercise in before i weigh lol...

:) I'm going to this week deffo !?

Good on ya though :)

Well done Deezer on the amazing self-dicipline!! Good on ya! Especially on resisting the brown stuff! I'm hoping to follow your example on Saturday night at the hen party dinner. I've pre-volunteered myself as a designated driver so that takes care of the alcohol business, phew! Gonna have a look at the menu now and see what's the best options might be. Have a great day & well done again.

x S

Enjoy your hen party, I'm sure there'll be sensible options to choose from foodwise and you get to watch everyone else get silly on drink, while you polish your halo and feel smug lol!

Feeling really positive today.... just hope my weigh in doesn't let me down.... or rather hope i don't let myself down at weigh in!!!! : /

Back