Ready to make a change!!!

well done for today and good luck with tomorrow x

btw the little angel on your signature that looses his wings makes me want to cry !

Deezer welcome back and best of luck getting back on the wagon
I'm doing refeed hadn't planned to I just decided when making dinner this evening for the family I want to eat. I am going to be so careful as I still want to continue to lose weight.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3 - 11st 9lb 4lbs lost
week 4 - 11st 5lb 4lb lost
week 5

Deezer welcome back and best of luck getting back on the wagon
I'm doing refeed hadn't planned to I just decided when making dinner this evening for the family I want to eat. I am going to be so careful as I still want to continue to lose weight.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3 - 11st 9lb 4lbs lost
week 4 - 11st 5lb 4lb lost
week 5

You'll def lose if your carefull!!! You must be really chuffed!!! : ) xxx

Welcome back to 100% Dee!! You'll fall back into it like a pro, just wait and see! A very respectable temporary holiday gain I must say...I used to put on about a stone any time I went away so you were obviously sensible. As you say it was mostly the sugary Cornish fermented apple juice!! Wow, the beach pics are fab...it's so unspoilt there, really idyllic looking. Must look into going for a UK holiday as a treat after goal. Hope you've caught up on your rest and are still glowing from the holiday! Love the cutesie new avatar pic...is that Maisie or Harry? (hope I got names right!) x

You certainly did hun!! Thats Harry!!! The little monkey!!!! Hehe!

I seem to be settling back into it ok!!! Was hungry last night but just went to bed early!!!

How are you getting on hun???

x

Awww he looks just ADORABLE! I have two little monkeys of cats so plenty of carnage to be dealt with every evening when I get home...bless 'em...!! :kitty::kitty:
Yeah, I'm doing great thanks petal, thanks also for your PM, I'll just reply to two for the price of one here! I am over the moon with my 5lb loss today so will be walking on air on my lunch-time walk into town (I work in Dublin & city centre is 15min walk). Might treat myself to a wee NFT today. Defo feeling 'worth it'! :D
Welcome back again gorgeous!

xx S

Thanks sweetie!! Couldn't have done it without all you amazing girls xxxxxxxxxx

Looks like the Lipotrim gods are looking down on me!!! My ketostix is def a trace pink reading!!! (Sorry if TMI) that has cheered me up, Roll on day 3!!!! X

I have come to the realisation that I def find it easier when i have an end point.... so this is me now for 12 weeks!!! Which will leave me 2 weeks to re-feed for xmas!!! If i can get another 3 stone off i'll be so happy and do the rest on WW.... Or maybe do a few weeks in the New Year!!! Will see how i feel!!! I know i will want to enjoy Xmas so a re-feed is the sensible option!!! x

Day 3!!! Feeeeeling goooooood!!!

Got the heavy legs but other than that i'm good!! Looking forward to weigh in wednesday!!!

Hope alls well in your worlds!!! x

Hey Deezer glad to hear you are feeling good.
Day 1 for me and going fine.
Feeling a bit tired now walked the dogs x 2 already and kept myself distracted and busy like you suggested in an earlier post and it works!

Back