Ready to make a change!!!

You're a flippin' stunner girl!! *loud wolf whistle* Those cheek-bones should each be knighted and given special rights as a national treasure! BEEEEAU-TI-FUL xx :eek:
I total and full agreement with you! Dee you ARE a stunner girl.... not that you weren't before in any case.... just MORE SO NOW CHICK xx

Feels weird not weighing properly today!!! Saving it all for Saturday.... Ooooh the things we do to keep busy on a Saturday!!! ; ) x

Deezer said:
Feels weird not weighing properly today!!! Saving it all for Saturday.... Ooooh the things we do to keep busy on a Saturday!!! ; ) x

You will have a cracking loss this week then Hun xx

Thats what i'm thinking.... i've come on again!!! Pfft... but it will 9 days since my last weigh in (Ha... sounds like confession) But i can tell today.... you know when you wake up some days and you can just tell you've lost weight!!! : )

Deezer said:
Thats what i'm thinking.... i've come on again!!! Pfft... but it will 9 days since my last weigh in (Ha... sounds like confession) But i can tell today.... you know when you wake up some days and you can just tell you've lost weight!!! : )

Haha confession! Yeah I know what you mean I rarely get those days though haha xx

So glad it's not just me! :D

I weigh myself every morning (just sad like that) and it's weird but I almost always know which way the read- out 's going to go!

Only 2lb to break the 15 stone barrier now girls!

Dx

Must be an awkward question Dee!

I'm intrigued! Lol

Crikey i thinki have set my Glasgow ticker a wee bit high!!! 20lb in just over 3 weeks!!! Eeek.... Ahh well i'll give it my best shot though!!! Where there's a will....

On a positive note.... my ankles feel brill today.... May try to run tomorrow morning!!! x

Deezer said:
Crikey i thinki have set my Glasgow ticker a wee bit high!!! 20lb in just over 3 weeks!!! Eeek.... Ahh well i'll give it my best shot though!!! Where there's a will....

On a positive note.... my ankles feel brill today.... May try to run tomorrow morning!!! x

Positive thinking lovely think thin! Xx

have you seen that the NHS do a podcast for the C25k challenge that tells you what to do and when and plays music fast for running slow for walking etc, you have probably already seen it but just incase you haven't Couch to 5K - Live Well - NHS Choices

I would like to report day 2 of no pain in ankles..... Bring on running tomorrow....

Question.... i am on day 3 of week one??? Would you just do my third session then move on to week 2 or just start week one again!!!

Hmmmmm

Back