Ready to make a change!!!

Deezer help lol . Tryin to get back on track . Started day 1 again today :-( . I slipped back into all my old habits and I'm just gaining .

Not really . Well day 1 just done nw . So hopefully day 1 be over

Sooooo today i am happy as a pig in s***!!!!

-3lb for me!!!! YAY!!!

SO not only am I under 200lb.......

I am 2lb off weighing 13 stone something!!!!! 3lb off losing 7 stone!!! And 6lb off 100lb!!!!!

Hoping to hit the 13's and my 7 stone next week!!!!

I can't believe it!!! So on a high today!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your unwavering support!!!!!!

X

Well done Deezer u deserve it x

Brilliant news !!
:talk017:

Well done you xxx

Awwww Dee thats amazing you deserve to be feeling in top of the world today.... well done Girl!! xxx

Awww thank you hun!!! Ikve got this weeks supply of packs and I've got another 3 on the way and then I'm hoping I'm going to be able to re-feed....... So exciting!!

How are you getting on? X

Who? Moi? lol..... I`m doing ok ish lol.... had a bit too much of little bits here and there and may have sts... will see what tomorrow brings... I feel a little bit out of control in a sense with this food malarkey lol... also period STILL not shown its ugly face... sure it will tomorrow probably knowing my luck!! hee hee xxxxx

Who? Moi? lol..... I`m doing ok ish lol.... had a bit too much of little bits here and there and may have sts... will see what tomorrow brings... I feel a little bit out of control in a sense with this food malarkey lol... also period STILL not shown its ugly face... sure it will tomorrow probably knowing my luck!! hee hee xxxxx

I'm feeling the grumpy rumblings!!! Boooooooo!!!!!

Bloody stupid weeeknds!!! Lol...

Whay are they so hard!!!

Ate out yesterday and today but still had stuff that was on plan.... Had a look in next today, think I'm gonna buy the illusive 14's this week... to get into.... How exciting!!!!

New order arrives tomorrow.... with the lovely sounding new bars..... So thats me def on plan for the next month!!!! Then see where I am....

Gym in the morning and then swim wednesday!!!! Get back into the excercise this week!!!! See if i can get a super loss although TOTM has gotta be looming!!!!!

Hmmmmm...... DO I go with the red jeans i liked???? SOOOOO outside my comfort zone..... but dont know whether to push myself to get em!!!!

X

Dee make a change and go for the red jeans... sometimes we need to do something outside the box.. does ya good! And totm again grrr hate it cos it comes round too fast!! Darl your doing so well... I`m getting back into swimming this week hopefully gonna go tomorrow :) xx

It comes from nowhere.....

It may not be on its way.... I may just be being a grumpy cow!!!! Lol.....

I've resided myself to the fact that I'll be on...off...on...off..... until i come off this diet lol....

Hopefully I'll be able to go on the pill then and know when its coming!!!

X

Dammit.... knew i couldnt resist!!!

I've upped my goal..... only by half a stone.... so i have that half a stone give that i wanted!!!

Bring it on flab.... HA!!!

Deezer are u doing the total tfr or u doing 3 shakes with a meal . I emailed slim nd save last nite nd they said u get the same weightloss which ever one u do . So I'm just curious cause they that you will stay in ketosis

So u just take veggies nd protein off the list we are allowed yeah . Wat have ur losses been like x

Well done you - wish I was in your shoes . I am just starting the journey . Hope I have as much focus as you. Bet your feeling much better .

Back