Ready to Start....tomorrow...Friday 15 August 2014

Ok, that's it, tomorrow is my 1st day on WW, have signed up to WW ONLINE but I have my pack from an all too brief visit to meeting earlier this year.

Think I am going to follow points plan as I want to regain some control of my eating habits, which are up the creek without a paddle.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I am planning on going to my first meeting tonight.

Good luck xx

I got on really well, even managed a 3 mile walk with Ben, who was issuing orders from his powered wheelchair - typical teenager.

Am suffering now as my knees and ankles are giving me lots of pain tonight - one of the reasons I need to lose the excess 8 stone - I want to be pain free when I walk x

I got on really well, even managed a 3 mile walk with Ben, who was issuing orders from his powered wheelchair - typical teenager.

Am suffering now as my knees and ankles are giving me lots of pain tonight - one of the reasons I need to lose the excess 8 stone - I want to be pain free when I walk x

Well done hunni that is great :)
The fresh air and nice walk will get do you good and get easier as you lose the lbs xxx

I went up with a work colleague, and there was someone else there that we both knew (didn't know she went to WW so it was a surprise to see her there)

After filling in the forms I was weighed, weighing heavier than I had from my last weighing at home, but that could be partly due to the fact that I was weighed in the evening with rather damp clothes, having to walk to the meeting hall in a heavy downpour. I usually weigh myself in the bathroom in the morning before breakfast. I had weighed and recorded my weight on a Saturday morning since I started my Herbalife diet.

I'm not sure about the meeting itself - it seemed a bit disjointed, but apparently the usual leader is away on holiday at the moment, and also a few of the regular members. I will go to a few more meetings before I decide whether to continue, just pop in to get weighed (which quite a few people seemed to do) or use the online apps and monitor it myself.

I have a simple start book and was told to start on that, but I didn't get time to ask about the walking/gym classes that I do. I've logged onto the online thingie and downloaded the app.
Are all the pro points available by searching through the app, or will I need to buy a book when I get onto the next stage?

i will be eating with family this weekend (as normal) but I believe that the only thing I need to ask them to change is that we don't have two of my favourite things Yorkshire puddings and rice pudding (not together of course!!!)

Good luck ladies ww is fab! Pattipen I absolutely adore yorkies and always choose them over potatoes :) xx

Back