Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Total Solution Realistic dress size in 4 weeks

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Beth3107, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Beth3107

Beth3107 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/low carb
    I started TS today, and in four weeks Time I have a very important dinner and dance to attend, ideally I need to buy a new dress next week when I get paid before all my wages get spent on everything else.
    I'm a size 16 at the moment and don't know whether to but a 16 or 14. How much weight is the average a woman loses in the first month?

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JennieC

JennieC Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(6.89%)
    Diet:
    exante
    You will probably lose a stone in 4 weeks, at least. So it depends on whether that equals a dress size!! Why don't you just set aside the money you would spend the dress on, and ignore it, then buy a dress just before the event? Cos then you can try them all on with your new sexy body :p xx

4. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Can you take some money out and give it to your mum/best mate to keep for a dress later? It will probably be 1 dress size but maybe 2 but remember that all shops sizes can be different so buying it now would be a big risk :)

5. Tatty03

Tatty03 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    I'm a 16 and start Monday but I'm really hoping to get into a 14 in 4 weeks and then my old 12's by Aug. Fingers crossed for us both x

6. Divalicious

Divalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(31.31%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Another thing to consider is that your body shape my change. I`m saying that coz av lost a lot of weight on the top, bra size is 36C now yet jeans am size 16. Rather put the money aside then buy just before your special occassion. HTH x

7. starsy

starsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    7st8.7lb
    Current Weight:
    7st8.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    5st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Im 16/18 hoping to get to 14 in 4 weeks

8. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

Diet:
    Exante
    If ya really feel you have to buy the dress in advance..why dont you opt for a style that fits you now but wont look baggy if you lose weight..I have a few ith the ties at the back so you can pull them a bit tighter if need be....Wrap round styles are great for that ..just a thought xx

9. Beth3107

Beth3107 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/low carb
    Thanks or all your replies.
    I've given some money to my other half (hopefully it won't end up in the pub) and will buy a dress a few days before the event.
    Second day of 100% and I'm feeling so proud of myself ... Just having the Thai chicken soup! Yummy! Added a sprinkling of schwartz "season all" (its salt, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and chilli powder I think) really didn't expect it to be this tasty.
    Don't think much of choc shake... Needed a sweetner!

Looking forward to my vanilla shake later when my princess is in bed. And a nice cold Coke zero in front of the box (usually a nice glass of Pinot but sacrifices must be made!)

Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.