Total Solution Realistic dress size in 4 weeks

Beth3107

I started TS today, and in four weeks Time I have a very important dinner and dance to attend, ideally I need to buy a new dress next week when I get paid before all my wages get spent on everything else.
I'm a size 16 at the moment and don't know whether to but a 16 or 14. How much weight is the average a woman loses in the first month?

Thanks x

Can you take some money out and give it to your mum/best mate to keep for a dress later? It will probably be 1 dress size but maybe 2 but remember that all shops sizes can be different so buying it now would be a big risk :)

I'm a 16 and start Monday but I'm really hoping to get into a 14 in 4 weeks and then my old 12's by Aug. Fingers crossed for us both x

Another thing to consider is that your body shape my change. I`m saying that coz av lost a lot of weight on the top, bra size is 36C now yet jeans am size 16. Rather put the money aside then buy just before your special occassion. HTH x

If ya really feel you have to buy the dress in advance..why dont you opt for a style that fits you now but wont look baggy if you lose weight..I have a few ith the ties at the back so you can pull them a bit tighter if need be....Wrap round styles are great for that ..just a thought xx

Thanks or all your replies.
I've given some money to my other half (hopefully it won't end up in the pub) and will buy a dress a few days before the event.
Second day of 100% and I'm feeling so proud of myself ... Just having the Thai chicken soup! Yummy! Added a sprinkling of schwartz "season all" (its salt, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and chilli powder I think) really didn't expect it to be this tasty.
Don't think much of choc shake... Needed a sweetner!

Looking forward to my vanilla shake later when my princess is in bed. And a nice cold Coke zero in front of the box (usually a nice glass of Pinot but sacrifices must be made!)

Xx

Back