Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

Hey, you'll be fine, bet you do well..... be our turn thursday (hollyJ)

I only picked Banana and Strawberry..... when i blended it thought it went a bit fluffy and airy iykwim.... Going to make some ice cubes in a min and try it tomorrow, let you know what i think...

How many days is it since you began, looks like more than a week??

Kelly
x

Yeah try tomorrow Hun zx I started on the 19th so it's just over a week yayyyyy xxxx

Yeah him been doing this since 19th xxxx
Not had strawberry or banana yet are they as nice as chocolate???

Xx

Bloody phone is messing about looool I'm not crazy I promise x

Did start to wonder haha... don't know haven't tried chocolate.... is it very chocolaty!! (spelling)

Are you doing ss or ss+?

The thought on moving on to ss+ next week seems so exciting (how sad!!)

X

No it is bloody exciting looool. I'm doin Ss and the chocolate shakes are the bommm xxxxx

Just odd to think not going to eat for another week!!

Well going to try them next week for sure...

How long are you planing on doing ss before moving up to ss+?

x

Good Morning,

Start of day 3, has anyone else been given a wee stick to try on day 4?? to see if i am in ketsois?

Well tried making my morning shake with ice and.............................YUMMY...What a difference, thicker more filling....yippeeee thnk you MissieCB.

Looking forward to seeing how great you have done today??

Joined the May Challenge, (not stalking you, i promise lol)

Hi, Hollyj....Where are u?? Are u ok??

Kelly
x

Hello Ladies, I'm ok having headaches and tummy pains, can definitely feel my weight loss tho! I've been having mixture of shakes, banana is my fave for sure!! Going to see how I go, might do this for couple of weeks for kick start as I'm getting crappy side effects xx

Hi hollyJ,

Oh sorry to hear about your side effects :eek:( I was really worried about headaches, but have been drinking so much fluid so far been ok...

hey at least you can feel the benefit of your hardwork, i am soo trying not to sneak on to the scales...

Hope the side effects pass soon.

Waiting to see how MissieCB got on today.................

I have joined the May challenge, set a target of 14lb..... fingers crossed i meet it (hey might even beat it lol)

Kelly
xx

Oooo thanks all for support guess what..........I lost 12 frigging pounds I'm in a state of shock big time!!

I'm ecstatic !!!!!!

How u all doing today??

You have all so gotta stick to it it's the best feeling when u get told u have lost xxxxxxx

Nooooooooooooooo Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Oh my gosh that is superb

Well Done you.... well, you have the set the bar high... thats a huge amount considering your starting weight, your CDC must of been very impressed...

Can't wait for Thursday although i don't think i will be any where near 12lbs...but will give it a good try.

U must feel sooo motivated...

What are you doing this week ss or ss+ and what are you planning to have?? Hey need some tips..

Kelly
x

Babe I was seriously shocked but she said I need to be prepared for a low loss next week zx

Trust me if u stick to it and drink loads of water I will be fine. I do walk for about hour a week but that's it so doubt that will make a diff.

I'm staying on Ss for another week although I did buy two bars and the CDC did say I can eat a bit of protein if I'm weak I'd starving xxxx

Gonna stick to shakes and soup and got more porridge this time xx only had original before but put two sweetners with it when I make it and it's lush xxxx

lol think my eyes would of popped out haha....

I have been trying not to do too much, i do enjoy exercise but didnt fancy getting faint while on the treadmill (iykwim)

I might try plain porridge think the maple and apple one are quite sweet (and i like 2 sugars in my tea lol) probably as not eating my taste buds r a bit sensitive...

loving shakes made with ice was soooo scrummy, espcially when the summer comes, bit like ice cream....

well fingers crossed for thursday.... half way tomorrow ;)

Enjoy that feeling bet your grinning from ear to ear...

Kelly
c

Yeah big time xxx ooooo looking forward to Thursday too babe xxx

HollyJ said:
Im 22 Kelly, and I'm not on Stage two I am on SS+ with the 220cal meal, what a plank I've been telling everyone wrong...lack of food is my excuse.... lol! xxx

I'm 22 same like you lol how much do you weigh

I'm 33 where did u get 22 from looool I wishhhhhh xxx

Started at 11st 3lbs x goal is 9

MissieCB said:
I'm 33 where did u get 22 from looool I wishhhhhh xxx

Started at 11st 3lbs x goal is 9

Well done on your loss - that's amazing!!

My start weight was 11st 2lb and goal is 9st 2 :)

How tall are you?

Back