Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

5'3" Hun xxxxxx

Hi Amber & Foo fan,

Hey its good to have others trying to loose the same amount.... are you both doing ss?

I would love to hit 9st something but have failed on other diets so set a higher target to start with to see how i go, but would love to see my weight start with a 9....... thats were i was before i had me 2 little bunnies....

What do you enjoy on the plan, shakes, soups etc...

Just made prridge but its always too runny..... must add less water...

Kelly
x

Hi hollyj,

How are feeling??

Has MissieCB's weight lose helped you feel like sticking in there (it did me)

Kelly
x

I so enjoyed the shakes made with ice so much, might just have them next week, easier to whiz up and more filling i think.....
Kelly
x

I've been naughty this morning and weighed in......and I'm really happy with the results. To be honest feeling quite ill but I'm still going I'm drinking plenty of water so not sure why. My fiance had fry up, burger and chips, chinese, chocolate peaanuts and carrot cake yesterday.....so supportive lol xx

oh my gosh...i was drooling just reading what he ate....you did do well and if having a sneaky peak as made you feel its worth sticking with it then it can only be a good thing. Are we half way this afternoon??? (to weigh in Thursday)

Kelly
x

Yeah that's like my other half looool eats like a horse!! Well done for sticking to it last night xxx my other halfs off to parents later for a huge roast. Jel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha

The scales are so tempting arnt they looool.

We sure are Kelly! I was proud of myself I must say it smelt so good! I had lost 6 and a quarter pounds this morn :) what are you guys up to today x

I'm having a lazy one I'm laying in bed at the mo just finished my first fruits of the forest shake and I think it's my second fav was lovely!!

yippeee half way, wow thats great in 3 days your on target to match MissieCB... just staying in its so horrible outside.... going to have a banana ice shake for lunch.... oh so tempted to sneak the scales out, my only problem is its (totm!!) so feeling bit bloated & sluggish, have never lost on any diet before on that week so don't want to be dissapointed, as i have been very good so may be worth holding out couple more days...

Kelly
x

Oh yummy roast, isnt it funny how much you would appreciate even a lettuce leaf let alone a full hot meal....

just watching long lost family... balling my eyes out lol so emotional... do u think tears weigh much haha:p

Hi Annie thanks if that was for me!!

Lost family kills me I cry the whole way through! It minging weather outside don't wanna step foot outside loool

haha Kelly, your comment about if tears would make you lose weight made me laugh! Im proud to say I've survived the weekend, this week should be a breeze now!

Going away next weekend with friends, going to be so dangerous! I've been told to perhaps go on a no carb diet instead after this week, what do you reckon'? xx

That's prob the best option with small portions too! Then get straight bank on track!

I'm dying for a vodka and coke zero its in my fridge calling me:(

Glad it made u laugh Hollyj, yep weekend is nearly over, feel its easier in the week when busier...be great when weather livens up so we can get out and about...

Hey hope i haven't forgotton how to use a knife and fork lol its been a while....;)

Kelly
x

By the way just incase u were wondering (u probably wern't but thought i would bore u lol)...my target is set for this years Race for Life, my pic was from last year and this year want to be in crop leggings and tight vest lol..... not baggy baggy clothes... looked like a liquorice allsort sweet last year (the round ones lol) haha (oh no i mentioned sweets, sorry!!!)

Kelly
x

Ooo Kelly how exciting something to really work for! U will be able to strut some wicked fitness gear soon xxx

Back