Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

That's what I thought after speaking to friends who have done it etc! He wasn't even that nice or helpful! I'm going to find someone new! xxx

im also weighing in tomorrow.

Feel really heavy today for some reason! :(

Gonna move up to ss+ on Friday.. im out on sunday too - eeek i just need to reign myself in on monday not leave it drag on!er

I faced work and that guy.. i litterally shook like a leaf but walked past him and he said i looked nice! cheek lol x

I'm allowed 3 Cambridge a day (including the bars....umm yummy) & white meat with green veg for an evening meal. I really wanted do the the SS+ but was told not too.

Can I just ask did anyone else have to pay for their consultation - I had to pay £22.50.... I think he might have seen me coming?!? x

Day 2 today - wish me luck! xxx

hi winnie,

That doesn't seem right, yes i would find someone new and if it were me i would enquire at head office about charging for consultations....

It expensive enough with out charging you that...would of bought you at least 10 shakes lol...

hope u find someone new, thats way nicer...

Kelly
x

im also weighing in tomorrow.

Feel really heavy today for some reason! :(

Gonna move up to ss+ on Friday.. im out on sunday too - eeek i just need to reign myself in on monday not leave it drag on!er

I faced work and that guy.. i litterally shook like a leaf but walked past him and he said i looked nice! cheek lol x

Hi lil_legs,

So did i think it was just my body getting used to sooooo much fluid...

Well done for holding your head high seeing your ex...

Good luck tomorrow...

Kelly
x

Yeah dont let him worm his way back in lol xxxx
Im sure you will loose I dont feel like I have lost anything but managed to get into a pair of trousers I couldnt do up before xxxxx

Im sure ive lost a good chunk but feel huge today!

I have been counting my shakes and just realised tomorrow is actually day 7.. so should be weighing til friday - boo! (i dont go to my cdc every week but weigh every week at home and go to see her as and when we can - she weighs me too but i use my own weight every 7 days as official).

took me off guard when he said it, kept walking and said thanks, sat down shaking then though :(

I'm allowed 3 Cambridge a day (including the bars....umm yummy) & white meat with green veg for an evening meal. I really wanted do the the SS+ but was told not too.

Can I just ask did anyone else have to pay for their consultation - I had to pay £22.50.... I think he might have seen me coming?!? x

Day 2 today - wish me luck! xxx

Your consultation is covered in what you pay for your packs...I would E mail CD and report it and find another CDC!!!

Im sure ive lost a good chunk but feel huge today!

I have been counting my shakes and just realised tomorrow is actually day 7.. so should be weighing til friday - boo! (i dont go to my cdc every week but weigh every week at home and go to see her as and when we can - she weighs me too but i use my own weight every 7 days as official).

took me off guard when he said it, kept walking and said thanks, sat down shaking then though :(

good for you hun xxx just wait til you get target xxxx

good for you hun xxx just wait til you get target xxxx

well he completely ignored me today on our break.. big group of us and it was so awkward, we haven't even fallen out so it was unessessary. making me think hes showing his true colours though so helping me move on!!

hoping ill be able to wear my new size 10!! work dress i bought the weekend tomorrow so i will keep my head up, laugh and smile and strut my stuff!!!

well he completely ignored me today on our break.. big group of us and it was so awkward, we haven't even fallen out so it was unessessary. making me think hes showing his true colours though so helping me move on!!

hoping ill be able to wear my new size 10!! work dress i bought the weekend tomorrow so i will keep my head up, laugh and smile and strut my stuff!!!

You go girl!!! Have you got before and after pics im intreaged with how good you look!!

Need some inspiration xxxxxx

are you weighing in today? Good luck if so and all the other thursday weighers! Im gonna have a naughty peak now..

I havent got a specific "before" picture as such but hopefully ill have a nice one sunday when i go out!! :)

Im weighing in on saturday. Let me know how you get on everyone with your weigh ins xxxxxx

Lil Legs im looking forward to your pic chick x

Hey girlies....

Well 7 and half pound off yipppeeeee (it took me four weeks to loose that on slimming world!!) be in the 10 stone something next week first time for a very long while.....

Got mixture of shakes...choc, choc & orange, choc mint butterscotch, looking forward to trying some new flavours...

Sticking to ss for as long as i can...

My cdc gave me a mango shake to try, going to wait for a hot day to enjoy in the garden......

looking forward to hearing from the other Thursday weigh - in -ers lol...

Kelly

xx

Hi All,
spoke to my CDC about charging for consultations and apparently you can! There are limits to what can be charged, but apparently it's acceptable. My CDC doesn't charge unless you just go to be weighed and don't buy the products, which I think is fair enough as that's what you have to do at WWs (other diet plans are available)
Hope this helps, but I think you should still report him especially if he's not helpful!

Hi,

Just wanted to say "good luck" MissieCB with your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how u get on.....

Kelly
x

Its Sat loooool but thanks means loads and loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh sorry missiecb,

blame lack of food lol...

How are you feeling?? Have you had any sneaky weigh ins or are you holding out??

Going to try and not weigh myself at home this week... get hubby to hide them..

Decisions, decisions sooo many shakes to choose from....

Hollyj how did you get on??

Have forgotton again, who else was weighing in today!!!

Kelly
x

oh sorry missiecb,

blame lack of food lol...

How are you feeling?? Have you had any sneaky weigh ins or are you holding out??

Going to try and not weigh myself at home this week... get hubby to hide them..

Decisions, decisions sooo many shakes to choose from....

Hollyj how did you get on??

Have forgotton again, who else was weighing in today!!!

Kelly
x

I got weighed but only lost 1lb...never mind onward and upward...or should I say downward....xx

hi dementia,

any loss is still a loss.... you have had some fab losses over the last 7 weeks.... like you said onward and downward...

Kelly
x

Back