Really bad day!!!

ammsas

I had such a bad day yesterday. Had the biggest binge ever. Once I started I couldn't stop, it was terrible! I felt really bad afterwards, not to mention sick. :mad:
I know we all slip at one time or another, but this was not a good thing to do.
I've woken up in a much more positive frame of mind. I will be trying to eat more superfree, perhaps make sure I've got some sf soup in the freezer on standby. I think I'll start to plan my meals as well. I get home from work and stand looking in the fridge for ages for inspiration before decide what to eat. If it's planned, I will be less tempted to go off track.

Now on a mission!!:)

Good to here your back on plan its so easy for it to carry on onto 2 or 3 days planning is key then Ur not tempted by naughty food good luck hun x

you go girl!!! one bad day does not ruin it all and you can easily pull it back if you are good.
concentrate on drinking lots of water,green tea(mean to be good for weight loss) and eat loads of speed and superspeed fruits and veggies.
good luck x

Thanks for your support luverick. I've made some broccoli soup to munch on and I will be overdosing on melon today. I'll try to have some scan bran as well - 1 down, 4 to go :(
I've also just been on a (nearly) 3 mile jog. It's amazing how guilt motivates you lol :)

Back