Really bad weekend

alybongo

Hi all, had a very bad weekend. Went to mum's and forgot packs and other stuff I need like medication etc. Anyway long and short of it is, i think I have definately gained a couple of pounds. Not a happy bunny :cry::cry:
Sorry Sharon if you read this. will be a good girl from now on!!:sigh:
Aly xxx

Sorry you've had a bad time Aly ((((hugs))))). Try to get straight back on and those couple of pounds will be gone in no time.

ohh aly, look forget about it now. Im sure sharon wont kick ur ass to badly!!!! Just start a fresh today and drink loads of water :)
becky x

awww dont worry you learn from your mistakes, i think you have to take the rough with the smooth,try not to be to hard on yourself just think about gettin bk on track and forget it!!!! xxxlol

I am totally there with you - was so badddddd yesterday. BUT today is a new day ... plenty of water and off we go again!

Thanks all Shhhhhh maybe Sharon won't notice.
Don't know why my text is so big suddenly. Will have to check if settings have changed. I'm not shouting honest !!

Ohh not big when post is added. Maybe someone heard eyesight is going along with other youthful attributes lol.

Hey Aly, maybe it wont be too bad by the time WI comes :) Best of luck.

My text is like that too-werid!
We all have bad days. Just get yourself back on track now.

Back