• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Really Enjoying my lunch.... what you having?

I'm having an "if it's" lunch - got some prawns, and just popped a red onion and red pepper in the oven to roast xxx

ive just had a mug shot followed by a vanilla chocolate sprinkled muller with cherrys for 2 syns havnt decided on dinner yet but did get a portion of my homemade vege curry out the freezer i may have it with sw chips as dont fancy rice

Esme

Gin and tonic please!
Sounds yummy!
For lunch I'm having curry leftovers from last night (the gorgeous recipe that was in the SW mag a few months ago) and I've bunged lots of spinach in it for myself as the OH hates it :grumble:

I have some stir fry stuff that needs to be eaten, so tonight I think I'm going to make a huge bowl of chinese-style soup with stir fry veg, rice noodles, chillis, ginger and tofu (with a soy sauce/veg stock base). Followed by my ever present mini-milks - and a well deserved gin!

super noodle sandwich !!! lol

I am having Nasi Goreng (recipe on here somewhere) leftovers from last night...Blinking lovely.

Some pineapple, mango and kiwi for after too

Going to Jamie's Italian tonight, so having a extra easy syn free day to cope with the food tonight..mmmmmm

Nothing exciting as trying to make up for the mess that was the start of the week!! Two thirds of a giant tub of cottage cheese with 5 scan bran - can feel them working already ;-) Have a yummy Morrocan chicken tagine with couscous planned for dinner tonight though to make up for the rediculously bland lunch!! haha

Nothing exciting for me, am saving my syns. I had pasta with tinned mackeral in tomato sauce and a vanilla muller for afterwards :)

Really lazy today and cupboards are a bit bare, roll on food delivery!