• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Really Enjoying my lunch.... what you having?

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
I'm having an "if it's" lunch - got some prawns, and just popped a red onion and red pepper in the oven to roast xxx

S: 20st1lb C: 16st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(17.62%)
ive just had a mug shot followed by a vanilla chocolate sprinkled muller with cherrys for 2 syns havnt decided on dinner yet but did get a portion of my homemade vege curry out the freezer i may have it with sw chips as dont fancy rice

smoomoo

Silver Member
S: 10st11lb C: 8st3lb G: 7st7lb Loss: 2st8lb(23.84%)
i was going to have a boring spud with beans but changed my mind and im making the leek and potato soup from the recipe section. Its nearly ready, yum yum!

Esme

Gin and tonic please!
S: 17st12lb C: 15st12lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 2st0lb(11.2%)
Sounds yummy!
For lunch I'm having curry leftovers from last night (the gorgeous recipe that was in the SW mag a few months ago) and I've bunged lots of spinach in it for myself as the OH hates it :grumble:

I have some stir fry stuff that needs to be eaten, so tonight I think I'm going to make a huge bowl of chinese-style soup with stir fry veg, rice noodles, chillis, ginger and tofu (with a soy sauce/veg stock base). Followed by my ever present mini-milks - and a well deserved gin!

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
S: 10st1lb C: 9st7.5lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 0st7.5lb(5.32%)
I having a weird day today, I had left over cottage pie for breakfast, super noodle sandwich for lunch, not sure about tea, maybe chips pasta n sauce and beans.

S: 20st1lb C: 16st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(17.62%)
super noodle sandwich !!! lol

tfmd

Silver Member
S: 14st3lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 1st3lb(8.54%)
I am having Nasi Goreng (recipe on here somewhere) leftovers from last night...Blinking lovely.

Some pineapple, mango and kiwi for after too

Going to Jamie's Italian tonight, so having a extra easy syn free day to cope with the food tonight..mmmmmm

S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Nothing exciting as trying to make up for the mess that was the start of the week!! Two thirds of a giant tub of cottage cheese with 5 scan bran - can feel them working already ;-) Have a yummy Morrocan chicken tagine with couscous planned for dinner tonight though to make up for the rediculously bland lunch!! haha

S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Nothing exciting for me, am saving my syns. I had pasta with tinned mackeral in tomato sauce and a vanilla muller for afterwards :)

Really lazy today and cupboards are a bit bare, roll on food delivery!