Really Enjoying my lunch.... what you having?

Heaven

Ive got mild mexican rice today (batchelors) with some fat free fromage frai and sprinkle WW cheese its really nice never tried it before.

Tonight im having chips egg and beans, cant wait.

What you all having for lunch and tea xxx

I'm having an "if it's" lunch - got some prawns, and just popped a red onion and red pepper in the oven to roast xxx

ive just had a mug shot followed by a vanilla chocolate sprinkled muller with cherrys for 2 syns havnt decided on dinner yet but did get a portion of my homemade vege curry out the freezer i may have it with sw chips as dont fancy rice

i was going to have a boring spud with beans but changed my mind and im making the leek and potato soup from the recipe section. Its nearly ready, yum yum!

Sounds yummy!
For lunch I'm having curry leftovers from last night (the gorgeous recipe that was in the SW mag a few months ago) and I've bunged lots of spinach in it for myself as the OH hates it :grumble:

I have some stir fry stuff that needs to be eaten, so tonight I think I'm going to make a huge bowl of chinese-style soup with stir fry veg, rice noodles, chillis, ginger and tofu (with a soy sauce/veg stock base). Followed by my ever present mini-milks - and a well deserved gin!

I having a weird day today, I had left over cottage pie for breakfast, super noodle sandwich for lunch, not sure about tea, maybe chips pasta n sauce and beans.

super noodle sandwich !!! lol

Super Noodle Sandwich? Thats a new one. What flavour and what bread? Is it nice?

I am having Nasi Goreng (recipe on here somewhere) leftovers from last night...Blinking lovely.

Some pineapple, mango and kiwi for after too

Going to Jamie's Italian tonight, so having a extra easy syn free day to cope with the food tonight..mmmmmm

Nothing exciting as trying to make up for the mess that was the start of the week!! Two thirds of a giant tub of cottage cheese with 5 scan bran - can feel them working already ;-) Have a yummy Morrocan chicken tagine with couscous planned for dinner tonight though to make up for the rediculously bland lunch!! haha

Nothing exciting for me, am saving my syns. I had pasta with tinned mackeral in tomato sauce and a vanilla muller for afterwards :)

Really lazy today and cupboards are a bit bare, roll on food delivery!

Back