Really feeling it today....

Jambro

Hello CDers
Really don't know what's going on with me this afternoon.
I have voices in my head constantly telling me to eat. I am so close to doing it as well.
I have tried everything more water, distraction, I've just had a bath and it's still there.
Maybe its my TOTM making me feel like this but want to eat junk so bad.
I've already had a small tuna and cauliflower meal so don't know what else to do.??

jackie i have moments like this
you just got to try your best and distract yourself from food
play an online game, have a bath and pamper yourself, go for a walk, do anything to keep you busy.
you can do this, you`re a shropshire girl and we got to stick together, actually i only been here 10yrs i`m a southerner but i`ll stick with ya :p

come on get fighting girl :character00115:, smile and think it`s just a few hrs until bedtime then you`ve got through another day :D

hugs
kaz:)

Don't do it :) tell yourself if you don't you can have a non food treat tomorrow like something new and small, my mum went and bought me some nice shower stuff and moiturisers. Once I've reached a month I'm buying some new perfume :) and once im done a whole new wardrobe of clothes.

Hello CDers
Really don't know what's going on with me this afternoon.
I have voices in my head constantly telling me to eat. I am so close to doing it as well.
I have tried everything more water, distraction, I've just had a bath and it's still there.
Maybe its my TOTM making me feel like this but want to eat junk so bad.
I've already had a small tuna and cauliflower meal so don't know what else to do.??

Hey Jambro,

I know exactly how you feel and today I have food on the brain. It is my TOTM too so could most probably be the source of our hunger cravings!!! Im feeling clumsy and tired too and really want comfort food :wave_cry:.

Im not going to though as it wont really make me happy and only make me feeling even more of a blob!

Hang in there, its only a few days and just think how great you are going to look for the next bank holiday weekend!! x

Its like a devil on your shoulder isnt it, I drive my partner nuts as all I talk about is food. You just have to remind yourself why you are not having those treats... It will be soooo worth it in the end.

You know,you are absolutely right Teresa!!
It is like a devil on 1 shoulder and an angel on the other!!
One is saying " go on it won't hurt you just to have ..., you've done so well you deserve it blah blah blah"
And the other is saying "don't give up now, you've come this far, don't spoil it you will be out of ketosis ....."
It was driving me crazy..
But today is a new day and I feel good today, cravings kicked in to touch and looking forward to weigh in Thursday now.

I ROCK!!!!!! GO ME GO ME!!! LOL xxx

:party0049:

I think under no circumstances am I coming out of ketosis, it just isn't worth it. Have a look at summer dresses few sizes smaller, it helps me. Keep smiling x

well done jackie
glad you having a better day :D

kaz:):

Back