Really hate feeling Im eating too much!

eddiesmum2002

Hey guys,

Probably hear this a billion times a minute (slight over exaggeration hehe :p) but I'm really panicking that I've eaten too much..
Posted a food diary on here and when I look back at it I can't help but think sheesh Siobhan.. slow it down.

Anyone else feel the same? xx

Just trust the plan - if what you're eating is free, HE portion or within syn allowance then you are doing just fine - and if you ever doubt it go and spend 5mins looking at the before and after photos above - they truely are all the proof you could ever need!

Relax and enjoy the plan xxx

Sorry - I just saw your stats - you don't need to look at the photos, you're already doing it for yourself, you are the proof that it works!!!!

eddiesmum2002 said:
Hey guys,

Probably hear this a billion times a minute (slight over exaggeration hehe :p) but I'm really panicking that I've eaten too much..
Posted a food diary on here and when I look back at it I can't help but think sheesh Siobhan.. slow it down.

Anyone else feel the same? xx

Hey eddiesmum

I feel exactly the same as you. My WI is tomorrow evening and will be my second one (excluding the one when you join). I had a great loss last week and yet am still anxious about tomorrow (felt exactly the same last week). I can't get my head around eating so much and loosing weight. I think the key is that you are eating lots, but its the right stuff. All I can say is, my first week was a huge success so I have to just trust in that. What have we got to loose by just going with it and see what happens?

Back