Really pleased!!

5sttogo

5lb off even though my cheap Argos scales said i gained! I am never home weighing again, weighed at the same scales as last week at boots so chuffed. This was without my proper first packs! I also have a planned "cheat" meal every Friday I know this is controversial with a lot of people but for me there is no way i could stick to it for the required time i need to lose my weight without it, It prob means my losses are less than they could be but it also means I don't cheat during the week and binge and give up as i have fitted it in to my schedule.

Yaaaay well done :) I start tomorrow and well nervous and a bit excited too! Different things work for different people x if your losing well with a cheat meal/day a day a week then thats ok isnt it! I would assume... I am thinking of having a two weekly break on weekends.. Every two weeks to take a weekend off.. Because i dont want to feel too deprived. Will have to see how i feel! :) is it ok?? The eating plan? Any tips for me? As im starting x well done again :)

I think its a great plan good flavours in meals and i love the lemon yoghurt bar, but thats all personal. I have a mini goal of losing 2 stone by the first week in December as i am trying to conceive with PCOS and have a gyne appointment. I have tried cambridge weight plan before but it made me really ill and the packs were horrid i find this much easier! I hope you get on well and feel good on it too :)

Well done on your first weeks loss xx And if you find having a planned meal every week works for you then why not!! there are no real strict rules, some follow the plan to the letter others fit it in around their "normal" life, whatever works for them.

Good luck for your mini goal enjoy the ride!!

Well done - if it's working for you then great!

Well done that's a great loss :) what do you have as cheat meals then? I am getting so fed up of this diet now (7 weeks in and only been of plan once! Had chicken and salad) xx

you would not want to know it works on the body building principle to keep you focused on plan and your rmr high. This week i am having fish and chips from the chip shop and a bottle of beer then maybe dessert if i feel like it only thing i would say going on last week is you would be surprised you don't gorge as the stomach has shrunk. I find it keeps me going all week :)

Hi 5sttogo when you have a cheat meal do you just have what you want ( no thought about carbs) and then just go straight back on it the next day? Do you have to struggle for 3 days again to get back I to ketosis? I'm thinking of having a weekly cheat meal after a month on plan but am wondering how it will effect me on the plan?

I have never had an issue with huger or that after but i never check ketosis i know its the base for the plan but the way i look at it if you are eating around 500-600 cals a day for 6 days a week you would defying the laws of nature if you never lost weight. I will be posting weekly as to my losses so you will be able to see if it messes me up :)

I have whatever i like but to keep your rmr high it is better to have carbs shocks the system so to speak xxx

Hi 5sttogo

This is exactly what I did first time round of SnS. I watched a body building programme where this guy was driving around craving donuts and he had to find some before his midnight cut off point.

I lost two stone this way. I found it kept me focused and gave me a meal to look forward to , so I didnt feel too deprived.
However maybe my weight would have come off a few weeks quicker without my " day off" I will never know though.

The only thing is you do have to be disciplined and get back on the horse the next day. If you dont then it can be a downward spiral, upwards in weight gain.

We are all different , so its about finding what works for us. I am pleased to find someone else who does the same though.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great thanks for that, I am a big believer in shocking the metabolism every now and then so I think this would keep me on track for longer and keep my body guessing!!

Back