Really rather proud of myself! but still have a question!!

Fat Vicky

Hi all,

Thought I would post as I have just returned from a weekend on scout camp ( Im a scout leader) where every temptation in the world was in front of me, chocolate, cake, curry, chips you name it. I took my own food with me, had a salmon salad on Friday Night and a chicken salad last night both followed by a Muller Light and fruit. I took sushi up for lunch which I had with a salad, took my cereal bars for my healthy Bs ( must admit I didnt have any healthy A's) as struggle to get these into my diet as it is!.

I am due to get weighed tomorrow and spend pretty much most of last night dancing around like a big fool ( they had a disco!) and I was okey kokeying! 5678 ing, macaranering (yes I know its spelt wrong) and all those mad running around dance type things. I felt knackered but really invigorated after doing it. 3 weeks ago I could not have spent 4 hours dancing like that, not to say the half mile walk back to the car which I did 5 times there and back. Cant believe by losing just 11 lbs makes such a difference.

My quick query is, what difference does exercise make to the SW diet? Just hope I havent messed anything up for my weigh in tomorrow.

Thank you all in advance xx

Well done sounds like you planned excellently and stayed well on track!

As for exercise its only a good thing! You don't get any extra allowances for exercise, the plan stays the same but any exercise will contribute to your overall fitness and has great health benefits.
Occasionally if you start a vigorous exercise regime, particularly strength training, you could find your losses may slow for a week or two but this is just due to the muscles retaining some water as they repair and is def not a reason not to do it.
Often also if the scales are staying put the inches are going down so if you haven't already, grab a tape measure and take note of your measurements so you can see the difference as you go.
Well done again for a great weekend on plan x

Back