Really stressed out.. but not cheating!!

Scarlett

I am really upset, 1 week ago I had a car accident (a scrape) with another car which was enough to upset me, I am a nervous driver and only passed my test in Feb, and was in my shiney new car :0(.

Anyways i contacted my insurance company and was trying to put it out of mind until I recieved a letter today, from a solicitor, claiming compensation, for whiplash for a woman (who wasn't even in the car!!) there was definitely 1 man, and a young kiddie in the back! thats it!

How can people lie like that??? Its enough to put me off driving!:cry:

But not enough to drive me to the biscuit tin !

:( that's some people for ya

Hope your ok and get back to driving soon and well done for staying out the biscuit tin :D

Last edited:
i would contact the insurance company and ask them, why is there a claim for whiplash against a woman, when there was clearly 1 adult male, and 1 child.

no way would i let them get away with it

hope your feeling better soon, stay away from the biscuits

Oh god, I had the same thing happen less than a year after my test 3 years ago. We both came round a blind corner (slowly) at the same time. we swapped addy's - then she had the temerity to say it was allMY fault!!!! Because MY old banger didnt stop in time etc. Actually it was dropped as the witnesses said it was 50/50 but I was really angry not to mention nervous when I got my car back etc.

Well done for not snapping and grazing on comfort food. I have had a couple of pieces of bad news today and I have been very tempted to blow it and binge, but I came up here on the PC instead - to see how my sister in arms were doing. Thank YOU for being there too :)

Back