Really struggling this week :(

Hey guys,

I was soooo in the zone with my diet but last night me and my bf had a kebab and now today I've had a Subway. It's my bf's birthday today too so we're going for a Chinese buffet tonight with his family. Oh, and then we're away for the weekend. I feel that I've got no chance of sticking to it so I guess that's why I'm cheating so much. I've also got a major case of pmt which isn't helping lol. I would just say to myself have a few days off for his bday weekend but I'm so scared I won't get back in the zone on Monday :(

Any advice would be so appreciated :) xxx

I wouldn't worry to much. Just make sure you point everything and you will prob find its not as bad as you think. You can gain some activity points also. Just try get to the end of your week with as little damage as you can and put a line under it. See it as a learning curve. You can still have nice things and stay within points, that's what makes ww so good.
Good luck hun, enjoy your week.

Thanks Hun, I really appreciate your advice :) I'll write down everything I have so I can see where I went over. Better get my ass down the gym ... :/ xx

You can do it! We are all behind you! Point it all regardless and tell us about it on here! You're only human but you're aware so that will definitely prevent there being as much of an impact! Xxxxx good luck!! Xxxxx

oh no:( I felt like this recently - I was PMT-y and feeling tired of the whole thing. What I did was try and be kind to myself as there is no such thing as a perfect dieter. I then trid to remember how I did things when I first started WW even down to eating the same foods and trying to get the " this is lovely and new" feeling back. I lost 2lbs last week, so it worked:)

hi dont beat yourself up i have done the same this weekend.... have pointed it all online have used most of my weeklies wasnt as bad as i was expecing! ... so now just have to be very good til thursday weigh in Good Luck x

Back