Really struggling :-(

Carobert

This is my second attempt at Lipotrim (last did it in 2011 but am back on it due to struggling to loose my pregnancy pounds - or rather stones lol). I am on day 4 but am really really cold and hungry and am constantly thinking about eating- finding it much harder than last time, not sure if this is because I am full of cold n have laryngitis. Anyway have just eaten a tin of tuna- aargh n now I'm thinking it will be days before I go into ketosis :-(

Make a hot water bottle, forget about the tuna, maybe have a hot water if you can drink it.
I'm struggling today as well, but the start is the worst. You've come this far xxx

Thanks, yeah i have been drinking hot water - even getting to like it :) like you said i'm going to stick with it and hopefully will feel better in a couple of days. Good luck on your weight loss journey

You chose well Carobert - of all the things to eat, a tin of tuna is least likely to knock you out of ketosis! As MN says, put it behind you, get straight back on the shakes, and focus on next week's weigh-in - bet you lose loads. :)

Back