Reasons to be cheerful!!!

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Week 13 WI and down another three pounds!
Passed the four stone milestone as I am now down four stone and one pound!
Half way to target: 57 down and 57 to go!
At least three sizes smaller at this stage!
Now wearing clothes that last fit six years ago!
Have been told I look ten years younger!
Lots of people are noticing the difference! I can even the see the stunned look on their faces when I meet people I have not met for ages!
All of these are my reasons to be cheerful this week. Thanks to everyone here for your inspirational stories and support.

What a wonderful post Molly, and many reasons to be cheerful indeed. Congrats on making that 4st off, no wonder people are commenting, I bet you look great and as you say, half way there already! Do you have photos up (not peeked yet but will after I post this hehe) can you be persuaded to put up a before and during? Those are always very inspirational to the rest of us :)

Molly that's brilliant well done!!!

i'm really looking forward to a new me...

Jay ;)

What a wonderful post Molly, and many reasons to be cheerful indeed. Congrats on making that 4st off, no wonder people are commenting, I bet you look great and as you say, half way there already! Do you have photos up (not peeked yet but will after I post this hehe) can you be persuaded to put up a before and during? Those are always very inspirational to the rest of us :)
Thanks Cookeh. Have to get round to the photos yet. Have studiously avoided the photos for a long while as I did not like what I could see. Slowly but surely I am getting back to the person I was some years ago!!

Molly that's brilliant well done!!!

i'm really looking forward to a new me...

Jay ;)
Jay, you will get there in no time at all. Just keep with the program and use this time to reflect on your eating habits, the hows and whys of our eating. The real journey will begin when we finish on tfr.

Back