Rebekah's road to reduction!

big cuddles Rebekah x

I think TOM can affect loss slowing things down. I haven't had one since January so can't say.

Phew so tired crawled upto bed. Thanks guys for the sweet comments. Trained my arms had a run n come home. Hour was plenty tonight! Will add the details for workout tomorrow

Nightey xxx

Well that was short and sweet TOM....hmm weird. Got my post op appointment with nurse next week. Shall ask her

Going to wait until Friday to weigh on, shed any water bloat. Drank about 3 litre yesterday and wasn't peeing loads!! I keep chugging today

Sore arms from gym, just a powerwalk tonight. Stepkids tonight :)

Xxx

Work super busy today. Now got a break nearly three. No lunchbreak too hectic!!

Had a few bites of salad
Zero coke
Latte shake - now making

Phews. Lookin forward to a night in. Tempted to jump on scales but know it be better once pms water retention gone!! Hopefully the 7.5 still off!!

TTFN xxx

welll that latte shake..was rank! bitter...ewww...was expecting all sweet and sickly coffee...but ewwww...I chucked it down the sink..bleh!!..had porridge instead in the end

So had
Salad
Coke
Coffee
Water
Porridge(1)
Bar (2) - on the bus home
err....need to have 2 more.. think I'll do mac cheese n mushrooms, or something like that, then snaffle a caramel shake

Not very hungry today, just feel really spacey like I am drunk or something...eek! Think its the cocodomal I've been taking..spacing me out without much to absorb it!! Took a day off it today, hopefully it will wear off. Drinking plenty of water!!

Just quickly put my workout for yesterday, had a powerwalk only today, train at gym again tommorow

ARMS workout - Tuesday
Narrow grip Lat pull downs - 40kg, 45kg - 4 sets of each
Hammer curls -12kg only, 4 sets
Preacher curls - featherlight and 3 sets....
21's to finish with a bar this time

Tripcep pushdowns - 5 sets, varying weights on cables - light, isolating triceps 10-25kg only

Finished with a stretch and did some ab work

Not sure what training will do tommorow, sort of off with my usual schedule, normally do a three day split, but this cold has thrown me out!! See what I fancy and how I feel, may just have a run and call it a day!!

TTFN lovelies xx

Ended up having three packs only and went off to bed with hot water bottle!

Packed various options today, hopefully be less busy. Gonna try a vanilla shake hopefully don't be as bad as the latte!! LOL

Oo measured my boobs again 2 inches down.. sooooo pleased :) my 30k is roomy :)

Have a good day all xx

Quick check in

Had 1 litre water
Coffee
Black tea
Bar
Spicy spag Mmmmm

Aim to drink another litre this afternoon.

Weirdest TOM ever super light don't even need anything but cramps like hell!! Weird

Got a choc shake in me drawer if I need it

TTFN Xx

i get those sometimes Rebekah... weird arent they.. could be ovulation... remember that x

I guess so hmm very weird. Glad I got nurse next week. Dose up till then!!

So tired today n got lecture Saturday yawwwn!!

Cals for today 689, carbs 29

Time for bed

LOL I don't feel very enegetic today!!

Work is hellish awful place, lecture tomorrow all day n kids later LOL the kids part be relaxing but Pheww so much for chill weekend!!

Not very hungry, gonna have a salad line tummy for painkillers!

TTFN Xx catch up with everyones diaries later Xx

On the plus side my jeggings are falling down this,week!! Kids age 12, they about an adult 10 :) Hurrah! X

I know...I am dreading it!! Got to get up at 6am to get sorted and get to lectures in time. Packed all my stuff ready, will be creeping about, trying not to wake up kids or OH!!

Phewww. LOL just noticed the terrible spelling mistakes when I update from my mobile...LOL

Today
Water
Coffee
Bar
Salad
Shake

...Really not hungry...will have something tho... think errr... a mealpack and some fish... not sure which yet...

This cramp is really draining me, just feel awful all the time, pretty much had bad pain since my Op....so fiance is getting pretty fed up to say the least. Its difficult, but....cocodomal and naproxen seem to be taking edge off. Just want to get lecture over with, then can veg, go gym and sleep!!

Gonna make some food, and relax...lol think footy is on the menu for tonight! Gonna catch up on desperate housewives and paint my nails!!

TTFN xxx

At lectures all day. Bored already!! Got two shakes with me

Long old day

5 cups of coffee
Water

Now taking a shake in the bath!! Been in class all day long :-0

TTFN Xx

Checking in..err day 12 I think!!

Yesterday sooo busy didnt manage to eat much, bit of a fail!! lol

Today
Scrambled eggs(protein)
Coffee
Hot water
Spicy Spag with Mushrooms (1)
Water

Planned for tonight , 1 shake & Porridge later for dinner

Shattered, been on TOM now for a week, so painful...gonna ditch off back to bed, hope everyone is well!! xx

Awh hun TOM sucks, hope you feel better soon, and i was on in my first week, it was very brutal =[ xx

Uugh this is hellish. Gotten up to watch tv and do OH some tea. Fed up :(

Have had a litre of water and two cocodomal just feel sick with pain

Early night hopefully be feeling better in the morning. Planning to go Costa and shopping first thing

TTFN xxx

Back