Rebekah's road to reduction!

Actually falling asleep at my desk, sooo bored. Literally an impossible assignment, loads of mistakes in it & tutor cant help :confused: not ideal situation!! ... trying to cobble something up...LOL

Nurse happy with everything, so thats all good, feel pretty much healed now, just constant nagging cramps, but I had those before. I the painkiller queen :)

Had a load of water, coffee...now gonna have a caramel shake....and err...do some work!!

Just keep thinking about sliding into those high waisted size 8 shorts... think it might be a bit ambitious to try them on 19th June..lol (how to ruin my bday!! lol) ...but deffo for holidays in july!!

TTFN xx

That is soo weird Claire lol nice tho :) exciting..haha I am like a kid..have a countdown..LOL ha!

Relaxing tonight just me and OH...I got a bathbomb waiting for me! we got kids over weekend...I say kids..they are both grown up!! lol (stepkids)

Cuppa tea and relaxing lol....ooo picture of lita's attached....my 2 stone goal..I hopeee I can get them in 5 weeks time..pretty please!! (I wouldnt mind the body of the girl wearing them either LOL)

TTFN xx

Attachments

• lita.jpg
    lita.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 55
RebekahR said:
That is soo weird Claire lol nice tho :) exciting..haha I am like a kid..have a countdown..LOL ha!

Relaxing tonight just me and OH...I got a bathbomb waiting for me! we got kids over weekend...I say kids..they are both grown up!! lol (stepkids)

Cuppa tea and relaxing lol....ooo picture of lita's attached....my 2 stone goal..I hopeee I can get them in 5 weeks time..pretty please!! (I wouldnt mind the body of the girl wearing them either LOL)

TTFN xx

Wow there gorgeous!! Jealous :) X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

tehe..spandex you made me giggle! :) ..well I dont think I'm gonna loose 4st in 5 weeks haha... but I try my hardest to shift a stone :p

Omgggg..have literally been studying all night all morning, thank bugger its done!! ...now gonna clean the house and collapse in a heap somewhere... hope nobody is expecting dinner tonight!! LOL

xx

hey beautiful

hope you are well? xx

Hey hunny

Yess much better now the devils essay has been done and handed in!! Gonna truly veg out now :) ...hopefully youngest will get out and tidy the garden whilst its nice, bit of a dab hand with the lawn mower!!

Sun is gorrgeeeoous, gonna take a shake and go relax in the sunshine :) weee

lol very sad and making a list of presents/mini goal things to get.... sloafers are my 1st goal..sooo hoping I can get them on friday, need some clothes and stuff...nothing pricey, just basics for work and that.. jeggings I got 4 weeks ago are too big now ... still look hefferlumpy in the mirror, but inches seem to be melting off!

Had 1 egg this morning, mmmm and coconut bar...was a sample, actually enjoyed it...and I dont usually love coconut...but yum yum it was mega nice, better than a bounty (good job cos I hate em!!) - ..lusssh... gonna ration my bars, and put em in the freezer again, clearly I CANNOT control myself otherwise, freezer works, I put one to thaw on my desk in the morning, then have it with a coffee

Gonna gooo chill

TTFN xxx

Such a gorgeous day, gonna go running this afternoon. It's Sooo nice then lay in garden

Menu for today
2 boiled eggs yum yum
Shake
Dietimeal maple porridge(lower carbs and higher protein)
Spicey spag and greens

Gonna try drinking loads of water :)

Finally in the 12s this morning wee so chuffed :) leopard sloafers here I come :)

Got day to myself today,last game of footy season. Lovely LOL

TTFN xxx

Just read through your entire diary and your motivation is inspirational, especially with the busy life you lead. You make me want to step foot into a gym again! the last time I went (years ago) I got a nosebleed due to the anxiety of being there and was kindly told I couldn't exercise.. so left and never went back lol.

Your doing so well, Ill keep following your progress to see how well your doing :)

have a great day!

Thanks Pen hunny :)

Been a lovely day, had a run and a bugger about with my resistance band...was slightly worried it was gonna go pinging through the tele at any moment!! ha!

Not had another pack yet...plans always go out the window at weekends..but red fruit shake is on the kitchen counter, will deffo be having that...then see what I think later...got some hugeee spring greens taking up my fridge, so must cook those tonight... thinking chili might be nice on them :) mmm yumss

Running super low on packs...but got enough for about a week, will have to sort out an order at some point... gonna get some bars for a treat, but mostly meals & shakes I think for the next 4 weeks...got a busy few weeks, more lectures, work, gym..and another assignment, so keep on top of it all, make sure at least have got enough packs handy!! Gonna see my BFF in a few weeks, I canoooot wait :) havent seen her since feb, so hopefully she can tell some difference!!

Lots of online window shopping at clothes atm lol.... mm... Pretty much want super short high waisted shorts, oversize vests and a couple bodycon dresses for our "staycation" ...and need to get a new bikini... had a hideous fitting tankini last year, which was super embarassing..was too big...gave me pamela anderson boobs..and not in a good way!! lol... doing an extra arm session per week to get my arms ready for bikini time!!

TTFN lovelies xxx

Hey lovely your doing great! Do you use the gym? Because for toning I cant recommend kettlebell enough, I dont use the gym in our leisure centre just do classes like spin and kettlebell... will hopefully start zumba whenever im not working a thursday night! xx

Hey Rebekah sounds like you're doing really well

gonna get some bars for a treat

The bars are great for a treat. I didn't think too much of them when I first tried one but enjoy them now

Gonna see my BFF in a few weeks, I canoooot wait :) havent seen her since feb, so hopefully she can tell some difference!!

Aw that's nice and I'm sure she will. It's a great feeling when someone notices you've lost weight... spurs you on even more.

Lots of online window shopping at clothes atm lol....

I do a lot of this! Having the internet is great but can be bad on the bank balance :giggle:. I have so far only bought two things for me to get into since starting S&S. I am tempted to get some more but I already have nearly a wardrobe full of clothes I bought during previous diets but never got into. I think I'm going to sort through them all soon to remind me of what I have in there

Keep up the great work! xx

Thanks hunny :)

LOL yeah its tempting to buy lord of goal clothes!! I'm so scared to try any 8 bottoms on, going to try on my bday- got five weeks to go! 10 trousers have some room in now am pleased

Got a few things in my work drawer today. Woke up a bit hungry weird!! Got red fruit shake, porridge and chilli... There an emergency spag bol too LOL

Work, run and home to relax!!

Oh yes I do use kettlebells sometimes my OH uses them when training himself and others. I prefer powerlifting at the moment, burns a lot of calories and relaxing too :)

Have a good day all x

Having a funny day, started with burning my porridge, don't ask!!

Had so far
Red fruit shake
Silver pack chilli(not as nice SD white one)

Bloomin hungry today and awful cramps uggg, not a happy bunny!!

10 mins of work left and a lovely hot lush bath tonight

TTFN Xx

Oh my I am so going to ask.. but how you burn the porridge? Guessing you didn't do it in the microwave?! lol

Hope your feeling better soon xx

I was chatting and left it in the microwave too long. Uggg. It's always perfect on the stove.. think the microwave at work a bit powerful!!

Gonna soak n relax, cramp from hell, just had period. Ugh could do without it.

Been starving all day and now appetite gone! Typical... Got another two to go .. get em in before bed

TTFN Xx

Mornin all

Dragging myself off to work, killer cramps Arg, cocodomal to the rescue!!

Taking a few bits to work, coke zero, shake, soup and a meal pack

TTFN Xx

Back