Rebekah's road to reduction!

That one does look lovely hun, I've left it a bit late now for Tuesday. Will still be lovely wee break :)

My sewing skills extend to sewing on a button LOL

Food hadn't gone to plan today, not very hungry at all, still got two packs to have

Tried on some bits for holidays n so pleased shorts nice and comfy now. Got two weeks ago and could just button up... Wee be so happy if can teach six on bottom by end of august

Next year I can get a lovely bikini .. all be worth it :)

Xx

I know I should go, if I had pennies I world run to marks and get a suit. But ... Nevermind, will make me more determined to get weight off and get my op!

Aah lovely being off work, nice cuppa in bed, blissful :)

2lb down, must update ticker.. hopefully can shed 7lb this week with all the running/walking

Xx

I hopeeee so hunny :)

horrendous stomach this morning, unsure why its so sore....owwww

Taking shakes with me and bottles of water, make the most of some flab busting time!!

typical my books havent arrived LOL boohoo..I will have to get into that on friday! join the 50 shades bandwagon xx

Still at home, mil still in hospital so had some errands to do and jobs to get done. Hmm I tidyin and chucking packs and protein in my bag.

Ended up having cottage pie for lunch as I did veggies n pie for oh. Wow I was so stuffed after... Ugh won't be having that one again!!

Got some quorn roast chicken sliced bits, only 2.5g carbs per serving, 99 caps. Ideal protein, will have those this week

Xxxx

Just adding my thighs down another half inch each. Sure its the tae bo! They still big tho so I won't be crying just yet LOL

Nice bit of definition coming in.. Hurrah!!

Xx

Hope mil is stable. I keep saying il measure my arms, butt, thighs etc and then don't do it. But I do have my measurements from when I was at my heaviest so will be nice to compare those to when I get my new body. Well done on the loss hunny. When I start eating again, I'm gonna try the Quorn bits. Thanks for mentioning protein content xx

Thanks hun

Finally got away, nice to relax and just relax. Been an awful year with my loss and mil being unwell. Relax time is deffo needed!!

Relaxing with a huge coffee.. Bliss

Will be running in the morning by the lake, want to shed half a stone this week, gonna work as hard as possible

Xxx

Quick question..... you think lunges and squats would do me any good as I'm out of action on the lifting front??? X

Have a great time relaxing..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hope you have a fan time x x

Yeah deffo squats - regular, sumo & goblet (with a kettlebell if you got one)

Some deadlifts perhaps

Good idea whilst your resting your shoulder

Xxx

I found the cottage pie was a required taste lol ...it required going in the bin rather than in my tummy :D x x x

Lol I like cottage cheese just my tummy has shrunk, felt so bloated after yuk!!

Best sleep ever lush bed and so peaceful. Only thing I can hear is ducks on the balcony LOL

Will be having shakes today and maybe eggs later

Xxx

Can't wait until we go away on Friday it's gonna be lovely and relaxing but we'll get to do a lot of walking as were taking the dogs with us :) x x x

Yeah walking loads is the best bit so pretty by lake with all deer and duckies going by

Having a huge latte.. aah chilled!

Back