Rebekah's road to reduction!

I've just ordered some fresh cinnamon roll bsn dessert :) can't wait to try it

I hope you like it katie!! Let me know :)

Thanks guys :)

What's average boobies for 5ft6 and small build (8 bottom..guess Il be 8 all over after more weight off and minus boobs)?? Help LOL

Keep reading where people have it done then realise what's been hiding under the boob mound is flabby.. work extra on my and n midsection.. if I lift them up I can see how small I will look without em! Yipeee

Kids just home, I'm gettin in the tub LOL Xx

Ugh flooding like mad. Sat on a plastic bag with a cuppa... So glam!!

Took two progestorone n some tramanamix acid. Desperate!!

Got maternity towels hopefully they will hold the fluid gates back.

Think Il stay up watch tv, won't risk tryin to sleep like this!

Xxx

lolll.. I havent dared use a tampon since I had another coil fitted, dont want any problems this time!

Friiiigggin thing, seriously..gimme a break.. looks like I will see the fight at 2am anyhoo..lol gonna watch trash..get the blankets out!

New boobies! Whoooo! Omg, I'm so happy for u! Gosh 22 August is not far away. You really deserve this Rebekah xxxx

I know first appointment with plastic surgeon so excited!!

Need to be as light as possible time I see him. Don't want him tellin me its because I'm fat!!

Bloody period driving me potty. Nothin is stopping it. Oh is getting pissed off. Seriously considering having the lining lasered - ablation I think its called. I very much wanted one child but not sure I can stand years of this agony first.

Laying down. Kids gone downstairs to watch tv. Get a bath and go out, think oh thinks I'm putting it on. Try and go for a gentle workout..

Xx

Ugh I'm alright hun. Hauled my ass for a soak

Got another pack of maternity towels send oh out for some more later. Uggg fed upp!!

Feel sick with it n gettin sweats. Just had some eggs dose up. Try not to throw up

Be okay in a few hours xxx

Sorry your having such a rough time Rebekah :-( but great news re the appt yay x x x hope you have a relaxing afternoon x

Thanks hun

This is just standard period for ne. When I said to oh about ablation he wasn't pleased. Said to not bring that up ... Hmmpf

4 more tablets and it should go away!!

I'm so Damn excited about my boobs not much can upset me LOL Haha!!

Xx

It isn't this time, just pouring with blood.. pain in the butt!!

Nothing four towels at a time can't fix!

Xxx

Since the miscarriage, I don't know if its related or not to the diet hun.

Feel so tired with it, got to go to work tomorow. Take spare clothes and a pack or two of towels

Gp just says to use the progestorone, have a mirena or decide what I want long term and get the ablation.

I'm starving hungry with it too but so queasy with the cramps LOL feel a right baby!!

Thanks for being so sweet guys Xx

Back