Rebekah's road to reduction!

Ideally 16lb, 3.2lb a week sounds realistic!! Hopefully things shuffle along once the never ending period goes!

Xx

Keep having nightmares where the surgeon tells me I'm just too fat for the op!! Know I still will be considered larger but want him to agree they are way out of proportion!!

Fingers crossed!!

Emergency situation again. Oh dealing with things. I'm holding fort, make tea and try to help him relax later tonight.

Trying to keep positive for oh and kids

Xxx

Yeah I'm ok.

Mil ok now oh with her, doctor, paramedics etc.

Cramps from hell, feel sick with that and worry.

Keeping busy..tidy up...Put tea in a couple hours.

Try get a doctors appointment tomorrow, just can't stop the bleeding. Oh worried its somethin bad, sure its nothing!!

Anyway no more moaning!! Just keep on and fingers crossed things improve

Xxx

I been taking them, I got sick of waiting.. and still pouring :( I nerd shares in always LOL Xx

So sorry you are having such a rough time Rebekah x x sending you a big hug x hats off to you my darling all this stress and still you keep to the diet ! You will get those new boobies I know you will x x

Oh Hun, big hugs from over here. Hope doc sorts out your period soon as thatsnot right! Take a diary with the dates and see if a visual cue will help! Mark them out in red to show days affected.
Hope family stuff calms down soon. It's a good thing you are there being strong for OH!

hiya sorry things are still rough rebekah hope things get better soon xx you are such a strong person
like someone else said, well done for sticking with diet whilst things are rough xx

Im feeding oh, makin sure he's okay and off up to bed. Shattered! xxx

RebekahR said:
Yeah I'm ok.

Mil ok now oh with her, doctor, paramedics etc.

Cramps from hell, feel sick with that and worry.

Keeping busy..tidy up...Put tea in a couple hours.

Try get a doctors appointment tomorrow, just can't stop the bleeding. Oh worried its somethin bad, sure its nothing!!

Anyway no more moaning!! Just keep on and fingers crossed things improve

Xxx

Hope it goes ok at docs hun, u r having a right time of it ATM, well done for sticking with diet and keeping strong! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning luv, hope today is better :fingerscrossed: Just reading through your last few posts has been so emotional. Ur doing so well staying on plan. Look after urself sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure I'd call it on plan, just when I can stomach a pack I have one. Try and have three today

Only now going in, didn't want to leak on the bus. Two pairs of paper pants and three maternity towels hopefully hold me 40 minutes.

Another d&c to clean things out might be an option but I worry about infection and weakening my cervix in the long run

Got doctors tomorow. Kids tonight, just try and keep things as normal as possible.

TTFN Xx

Hope they sort you out honey. I do sympathise with you, I've had nightmare periods as well and go in for my op in September to see what's going on. Hope they can give you something to help in the mean time x x x

I've had several laparoscopies and scans. No endo or fibroids. Hormones perfect according to my consultant

Deffo having copper out. Hopefully just sort itself.

Hope yours gets sorted too hun Xx

Nightmare! I struggle with mega heavy periods but thankfully just once a month. That sounds rough. Hope docs can figure something out xx

Back