Rebekah's road to reduction!

Rebekah the ablation thing is one of the things they were saying I can have done if I'm sure I don't want anymore children. Tbh I have similar problems and it's something I'm seriously considering as I can't keep having periods like that every month.

It's not good and try and rest as much as you can when you can honey.

Your reward will be new boobs ;) keep that firmly in your mind x x x

Thanks hun

I'm staying in bed today. So wiped out. My boss is away so I have to ring her manager. Bit awkward, they quiz you what are you doing about it, can you come at lunchtime, are you going to persist to take time off. Really don't want to discuss it!!

Yeah the ablation sounds great. But my plans were to have one child so its a big decision. To be fair right now I just want it to stop!!

So puffy from all the hormones I'm takings. Look thinner just lovely big ankles LOL water galore today

Sleep sleep and sleep today xxx

Feel for you two ladies.... I whinge when I'm a bit grumpy and bloated!!

Hope you both find a solution!!!

X

Gonna try to drink loads today, literally been drinking nothing since its been hot!!

Appetite and thirst always vanishes in heat, I must try better today

Awkward call done, no more time off allowed. Got my formal meeting 16th August, shouldn't get sacked long as they discount the time I had off due to miscarriage and op. Fingers crossed.

Oh got a lot on his plate being supportive as possible, Mil in a bad way currently. Try to keep the kids routine good and do our normal things with them

Studying piling up, try and do some over weekend take some pressure off myself!!

Phew... Gonna get under duvet with a film n snooze Xx

Aww, hun I feel for ya. Have a good snooze n like Dee said, take it easy.
Xx

Thanks guys... Just woke up.. so dry LOL cuppa tea, water n lay on sofa, go back to snooze in couple hours

Sooo hot, Phew!!

Missing a mega night out tonight but no way could of managed it, so tired and have to change every 90 minutes. Progestorone seems to be helping ... Praying its gone by Monday!!

Xxx

Exceptionally lazy..... pretty much would still be asleep if it wasnt for baby next door waking me up!!

OH brought me back two cans coke zero.. yay..MIL had a better day today, was much happier....and kids all happy and excited for holidays :) ...so everyone happy lol

Just chilling tonight, gutted to be missing a big night out..but spending the night lurching up pub stairs looking for a loo...not really enjoyable or relaxing!!

Will watch opening ceremony, do me nails...and just chillax.... tommorow kids, fish n chips etc.. I'll probably try and go gym at somepoint..before I turn into a big blob!! lol

Did a quick check on body etc..everything seems to be slimming out, back muscles peeking through...be so glad when they boob/side boob fat is all sucked out lollll

Thinking about my end date... 1st October was the goal..hmm which would mean 4.75lb a week...may be a bit steep, might change it to 1st November I think...see how I go I guess. I think 9st may be low enough for target, if I then consider will be 10lb lighter after my op - settle out around 8st 4, would be okay.

Phewsss...its soooo hotttt!! xxx

Morningggg

Stayed up watching the ceremony, was a very proud londoner. Phew got to get the kids and fish n chips around lunchtime

Water is easing off, 2lb water gone thank goodness!! My ankles are less tight today

Period is gone!! 21 days!! Phew.... So pleased!!

Studying, tidying and gym today. Try and get a heavy leg session in, know I can do more, gonna push myself to push a bit heavier .. do a good 90 minutes finish with combination Squats and deadlifts

Xxxx

YAY!!! For no period!!!!! At last!!! Dont know how you cope!!!

Hope your ok hunni..... enjoy the gym!!!!

I'm working.... Boooooooooo!!!

Spoke too soon on the period! Oh well least its light ... Can't complain really!!

I really enjoyed the ceremony :)) gonna watch swimming n study this mornin.. not really in mood for company, kids be quite happy in garden with dad til fish n chip time

Phew cool breeze this morning lovelyy Xx

Sounds like the weather is nice in London! I live in the Lancashire and its cold, wet and miserable has been all week, but no complaints as I blow up like a balloon when I'm too hot! Glad to hear you totm is going! That's a common thing with vlcd's but at least your bod is ridding itself of toxins which will help with better losses hey!!!

Well enjoy the rest of your day huni I'm off shopping now :))))))

I'm in Norfolk, born n bred south London! It's boiling here... Kids laying outside getting the sun

Me under the duvet with hit water bottle. Wouldn't mind it if it was once a month, not all month!! Bloomin periods!!

Enjoy hun

I better get up... Asda man arrive shortly, unpack n get on with my studying

Xxx

Olympics are great aren't they? I'm a proud Londoner too! My only worry was regarding tfl and trains but hopefully it'll go smoothly... Bless, it must be warm with ur hot water bottle but I find that heat is the only thing that seems to soothe me. Unlike most months this month I am REALLY looking forward to my period! ;) xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm enjoying it lots. My big sis is working for locog she is having a great time, lucky LOL

It will come hunny, map has always worked for me!!

Phew I was a boiled person LOL feel better now. It's just light I cab live with that xxx

Back