Rebekah's road to reduction!

We have thanks, been watching sports all day do all happy LOL

Relaxing..aah

Had loads of water, brocolli, coke zero and scramble eggs. I'll have a pack later.

Not ideal I know but feel so sicky from cramps reducing intake till period all gone!

Another lb water weight gone, hopefully be back at lowest weight tomorow!!!

Been talking to my friend about refeding around 8,10. She's 7,10 and 5ft8 so absolutely teeny, hut even she thought that would be enough!!

Feel like I'm gettin nowhere thanks to these hormones but dubious to stop them incase the flooding comes back!!

Tae bo before bed then gym in the morning. Gonna go heavy and try to do a bit more, know I can increase my deadlifts and leg press(a crappy 140kg is my best)!

Xxxx

Up done 90 minutes of tae bo, had a bath and cleaned downstairs. Everyone still asleep LOL

All the progestorone weight is gone, 5lb down in total, but not counting it. Back to lowest weight -1. Hopefully won't need anymore progestorone

Still bleeding n cramp but done with letting it disturb my studying n training. Onwards and downwards!! Have those size 6 jeans in mind whilst training!!!

Xx

Been studying n napping LOL

Phew
Had extra lean trimmed Bacon
1/2 pack mac cheese & veg
Coke zero
Water

Decide what else to have later... Need to do my nails for the week, read some papers and get my work clothes sorted .... Chucked all my work dresses as they were like boob tents LOL now stuck either in lycra head to toe or funny too big skirts LOL

Gonna fit in a run & tae bo abs before bed..this fat can pee off LOL

Xxx

Glad TOTM has done one :) just don't push yourself to much after such a bad TOTM.

I love my tae Bo work outs :) they are fab x x x

That's excellent. Love ur energy hunny. All I can fit in before bed is a read of my kindle xx

Thanks guys

Omg my oh is like.... Err wtf?? Your in bed then your tae boing round the livingroom LOL

Hehe.. feeling much better, very light bleeding, think Il take that as gone!!

Trying to find some cheap work dresses.. hate buying clothes atm such a waste!!

Oo swimming on tv loving it xxx

Team gb nails x

IMG_20120729_191936.jpg

I'm loving the olympics..... Never been THIS into it!!!

I wonder if its because I'm fitter!! Hmmmmm

X

I think that's deffo part of it :) I adore boxing so enjoying watching.loads on the red button :)

Shattered.. time to hit the sack!

Totals today :538 calories, 20 carbs

Thanks hunny

Phew time for work, my back is on fire already. Really don't want to waste money having a bra made to measure, see how long of a wait its likely to be. Try and use loads of cushions today at work

Arg tried on half my wardrobe thus mornin.. ended up in lycra yet again LOL felt too sexy in pencil skirt only thing with boobs. Try and get some big oversized dresses tonight... Argh

Feeling like I'm against it, appointment looming!! Need to get a stone off fast... Might have an infra red sauna tomorrow.

Tonnes of water and coffee today try and avoid having anything during working day

Xxx

Hot water bottle at the ready!! Had a toffee shake in a coffee, plenty of water

Shattered ... Gonna go get some clothes, pillows and prawns after work. My back is killing, sleeping on five pillows is not high enough!!

TTFN Xx

Having veg for tea

Bit stressed got a meeting at work, basically could end up sacked due to time off before and after miscarriage. Trying not to worry as we got enough on our plates. Just try to do one thing at a time

Cramps n tired, just do a big bowl of veg n do some jobs for oh

Phewww x

Awww hunii hope your OK! thats not very fair with your bosses they should be more sympathetic with the circumstances! enjoy your veg hun and keep your head up! things always have away of working themselves out! :) xx

Sorry to hear you're so stressed, try not to let them get you down.

You probably already have, but check with someone who knows about employment law, I'm sure companies can't sack people for maternity related sickness, I've got a friend that went through something similar and the company didn't have a leg to stand on.

Xx

Oh yeah I know the law, know I've got a good standing for pg related absence. Got union rep attending. I've documented everything, my manager said not to worry at the time. Wasn't in any state to work being sick all day long

But they will make it as tricky as possible, threaten me and say even If I scrape this time they can call a dismissal stage when they fancy

Can't worry about it. Got to help oh with stuff atm. Mil not well at all, a constant stress. Sure things settle

Xxx

Sorry to hear about MIL, it's things like that which puts work and mundane life into perspective!

Sending you a hug Rebekah x you have my utmost admiration all that your going through and your still going strong x x whereas as me well am on a detour at the mo x am sorry to hear about your work and hope u get it sorted spk soon my lovely x x
Ps : love the nails :)

Back