Rebekah's road to reduction!

Thanks lizzie & katie

Got loads of studying to get done, should take a couple days n catch up

TTFN xxx

Whens your meeting hun???

Hope everythings ok!!! They sound like bullies!!! I HATE BULLIES!!!!

Hope your MIL is ok!!!

Love to you hunni!!! X

16th august, can't stress about it. Just make myself sick and u can't have anymore time off

Hope this isn't going to jepordise my op. Need time off for that regardless. Having a POW wow with union today

As I say can't worry, really is the least of our problems right now!!

Trying to pack everything for the day, got studying to do, gym n then clean up tonight. Got to have some blood done for gp, get that sorted before work too!

Thanks d, gonna try and get bits sorted, got lectures at Cambridge Saturday, need to crack on!!

Xxx

As I always say worrying won't change the outcome just make you feel worse!

I can't see they have anything to pull you up on, it's not as if it was you just pulling a sickey. Pregnancy related time off is delt with totally differently, hope it all goes ok for you honey x x x

That seems really unfair on u Rebekah, well hope union peeps can help. Ur periods are probably caused by work related stress. Bless u hunny xx

That's not helping I'm tired and rather grumpy seeing as this period started on err the
7th/8th July :(

Got my blood tests done this morning, blood count, ferritin and clotting agents

Read a bit of my work over lunchtime, try and crack the back of it. Get 3,000 words done tonight

I not worrying, got a job for now. Just crack on. Try and focus on my studies

Thanks guys, appriciate your support as ever

Xxx

I can imagine its not helping all. Wow, that period has lasted way too long :( Huge hug for u sweetie xxxxxx

i think your doing brill huni with all thats being thrown at your! your rising to the challenge and staying forcussed im not sure id be so motivated, im a comfort eater however the longer im on this the less likely i am to balls it up!

good for you staying focused and keep your chin up! just think in a couple of weeks time everything will have hopefully settled down :) x

Thanks lovely

My surgeon appointment is keeping me going. Can't balls it Oo, got to be as light as possible

Hoping to go early, get some cases read, have a stroll and tidy the house.

Xxx

They seem to think things should be ok. Meeting with my own rep nearer the time

Hopefully get my blood tests in a couple days. Still bleeding bright red, its so weird. TMI I know! Just can't understand how its still like first day bleeding!

Oh had cleaned the house and bought my favourite fitness magazine, was on the counter. Awww sweet. Veg out, place to myself Bliss

Xxx

Going upto bed. Early night, study, gym and kids tomorow!

Xx

They seem to think things should be ok. Meeting with my own rep nearer the time

Hopefully get my blood tests in a couple days. Still bleeding bright red, its so weird. TMI I know! Just can't understand how its still like first day bleeding!

Oh had cleaned the house and bought my favourite fitness magazine, was on the counter. Awww sweet. Veg out, place to myself Bliss

Xxx

Sounds awfull babe!!! : (

Dont know how you keep going..... What magazine is it you red babe.... is it a 'lifting' one??

Was looking for something the other day and all the womens 'health' magazines seem to be full of a right load of b*******!!! Lol....

Hope you feel better soon!!!

X

Bleeding slowing down but cramps still ridiculous

Ended up getting annoyed with oh this morning, wanted to go straight to gym tonight but the logistics of things when we have kids means coming back first to sort things for Thursday morning LOL all got very complicated!!

Il walk gym later train and walk back. Add a good 6 mile walk to my workout

Thinking of trying out a different routine weight wise, essentially a low rep day, a high rep and a day increasing the weights, play with increasing 1 rep max. Then add on powerlifting day, kettlebells and an extra spare weights day.

Should help with strength and growth which I'm most intrested in!! My upper body strength isn't great, would like to work to doing chin ups. Got some straps to help with increasing pulldowns, all good fun :)

D I normally get ultrafit magazine, it can be hard to find. Or I like American women's health (think they do a British not so good ons) its a lot of fluff but I still enjoy the format, I usually just hog my old man's men's health which is great :)

Xxx

Spoke too soon had a woopsie on the way on, got off the bus to flooding through my skirt, argh! Quick cleanup on marks toilets n dash to work

This is a ****ing nightmare

RebekahR said:
Bleeding slowing down but cramps still ridiculous

Ended up getting annoyed with oh this morning, wanted to go straight to gym tonight but the logistics of things when we have kids means coming back first to sort things for Thursday morning LOL all got very complicated!!

Il walk gym later train and walk back. Add a good 6 mile walk to my workout

Thinking of trying out a different routine weight wise, essentially a low rep day, a high rep and a day increasing the weights, play with increasing 1 rep max. Then add on powerlifting day, kettlebells and an extra spare weights day.

Should help with strength and growth which I'm most intrested in!! My upper body strength isn't great, would like to work to doing chin ups. Got some straps to help with increasing pulldowns, all good fun :)

D I normally get ultrafit magazine, it can be hard to find. Or I like American women's health (think they do a British not so good ons) its a lot of fluff but I still enjoy the format, I usually just hog my old man's men's health which is great :)

Xxx

You make It all sound great!
There are some online forums as well which are quite good..
When I get a chance I may stick some up on my page..

I want to get into weights when I am back from hols, a lady at my work talks about TRX which I think is an elastic thing you attach and do all the moves against your own body weight? it looks good as it is not a lot of kit but it does a lot of different things..
I am all for not cluttering up the house with exercise kit!

I have no upper body strength at all, so I will start light on weights..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back