Rebekah's road to reduction!

It does :)

Off to Cambridge for lectures. Everyone fast asleep LOL

Need to get my brain awake ready for some law LOL heat magazine may be my limit at this hour!!

Xx

OMG Rebekah it sounds as if ur having an awful time ATM :( hope they can get you referred to the hospital about TOTM as that's not normal by any means! Mine aren't as bad as yours but I do get flooding and I'm under consultant as he says it's not normal. I'd ask to be referred if I were you they can't let you keep on like that especially as it's threatening your job!

Keep strong honey and huge hugs x x x

Thing is I don't think he will refer me as I've had all the checks etc before pregnancy. He said before its all fine physically and hormonally.. just one of those things. I can't worry about it

Bit worried about this morning, everyone is do clever LOL ha. I'll keep quiet and take a lot of notes. Got to finish off the work tomorrow hoping he gives us some pointers!!

I not very good at group work LOL always Embarassin you will say the wrong cases or legal jargon!! LOL

Xxx

Here I am in my leggings n leopard scarf(trying to hide jumbo boobs). With a bunch of old blokes!! They are already having a debate LOL

On the plus side they have an ace mirror here ..can see some changes since last lecture(will post funny pics later)

Wish me luck!! I feel a right dim bimbo and lecture hasn't started yet!!

Xxx

The very fact that you're there proves you're not a dumb bimbo!

Fab that you can see changes, shows your hard work is paying off!

Enjoy your day!

I survived LOL brain ache!! All day study tomorrow, feel bit mote confident after that. Shattered!

Bang out 5,000 words tomorow n relax :) Hurrah!

Hes a great lecturer always leave wanting to learn more!! Hopefully can graduate next year and get onto my masters

Been trying to chat to oh about it, but his future very up in the air atm so know its the last thing be wants to chat about right now!

Home now, tidying up notes. Place to myself for few hours xx

Just for comparison in 4 weeks then in october

Rubbish mirror pic but get the idea, top is oversized as you can see I'm 50% boob LOL

Will do one with workout clothes practice posing in a couple weeks

ForumRunner_20120804_195333.jpg

ForumRunner_20120804_195414.jpg

They are a 32kk :-0. Thanks guys x

Woohoo, check you out Hun with those sexy pins ;-)
Xx

You lot made me laugh, thank you LOLLLL ...cant wait to be sans BOOBSS

Been studying since early, with OH making ...a racket... well not a racket..but "man noise" ...clicking on his laptop, clanking his cup of tea, running the bath, plodding about...I'm like..err.. I am trying to do some hideous tort problems down here...silenceeee!! Hes off to see ma this afternoon so can do some more then, head sore after all that reading. Try and get all finished off by tommorow night, going for drinks with two good pals from work tuesday

Had....
Cream soda
Water
Coke
Scrambled eggs
Chilli

Chilli was sooo nice, havent had it for a while, was scrummy.. gonna veg a wee bit, rest my eyes and have a bath

(ps. tom report... still there..and apparently am due tommorow...ha..that made me laugh.. 28 days!!)

xxxx

Back