Rebekah's road to reduction!

Make it thick and pour over copious cauliflower Mmmmm :)

Lush Mmmmm, lovely to see mates Phew

Xx

RebekahR said:
Make it thick and pour over copious cauliflower Mmmmm :)

Lush Mmmmm, lovely to see mates Phew

Xx

That's exactly how I'll have it tomorrow. Lush lush lush ;)

Glad you had a good time with your friends. Night night lovely x x

Hey love! You are great at this stuff I was just wondering, I did the shred today and didn't have an extra pack but then got insane munchies about half an hour ago, I made the fam a slimming world chicken, spinach and potato curry with chicken thighs, so i picked out some of the leftover chicken, probs 50g do you think it'll be ok? I'm worrying now I messed it up :( xx

Don't worry about it hun, deffo have extra 100g protein or a pack when swimming n shredding

Phew so tired, see kids tomorrow before they go on hols, have a nice evenin in :)

Xx

Well deserved G&T

I am really starting to miss having a beer or two on my monday lunch with my OH.... Its gonne be nice to enjoy that again!!!

A month or so!!!

: )

X

Mmm yum I am looking forward to a wine!! The odd spirit okay in the meantime LOL

-1 lb this morning

Got physio thus morning via work. Got to go in for 20 minutes then dash to appointment

Back really burning all the time so be glad to have someone take a look at it. All help to push the surgeon in the right direction too

Get a run later n tae no. Had planned on gym but want to see kids before they go on holiday. Plenty time tomorrow and Friday, friend is gonna come spot me so can get a decent chest workout

TTFN Xx

You lost 9lbs?? Yay!! Well done, you work so hard so it's so deserved love :) xx

Yess so pleased hope I can get more off before seeing surgeon

Slightly nervous talking to physio about my boobs. Embarassing!!

Xx

Janey Mac! I'm always exhausted after reading your diary updates hun!! Well done on the 9lbs off....superb loss!
And so glad the eternal totm has ended x

LOL work physio back to work, now training someone, then dash back feed kids, pack kit for tomorrow, run, study LOL bed!! LOL

Blimey my shoulder killing now, lots of knots and nodules in there owww

Phew not eaten yet be gagging for strawberry porridge by 2!

Xx

Thanks hun

Mmm lunch yum, ace chocolate porridge Yummy

Lush :)

Grub for today
Porridge pack with part choc- 1330
Choc shake(rest of the packet) -1600

Water, coke zero

After work
Macaroni n veg

Possibly - warm chocolate pot(crispy choc baked) or two eggs

Xxx

Last edited:
Went fine hun, mostly down to boobs but can do heavier upright rows to strengthen things

Traps full of knots and nodules, he's going to keep manipulating those

Can't wait to be boobie free!!

Awww the chinese lady killed when you manipulated my noduley bit in my shoulder!!! Bloody worked though!!!

Glad you got sorted!!

Roll on less boobage!!!

Oww LOL sorted hopefully that help when I go see surgeon too

Dashing home to see kids, do tea. Sort stuff from tomorrow. Exercise.. the veg out

Trying to sort meeting my mate for a bit of shopping in south London(where I'm from)... Too tempting to buy clothes n bras LOL need to be patient!

Not very hungry today, at two packs ugh one more I can force!!

Xx

Back