Rebekah's road to reduction!

RebekahR said:
:)

Starving time for lunch... Some undercooked chilli yucch LOL no time to do it more! Scoff it down

Gym later, will take a shake for after, will be gagging quite literally afterwards!!

Train legs heavy as I can, know I can push myself a bit more even on plan!!

Xxx

I've lost my appetite atm. Making the most of this coz I know I will be starving and craving lol. You're doing so well what with training and everything and cooking your families brekkie as well. You can bet bet your bottom dollar that as soon as I start slim and save on next Thursday my appetite will come back. Are you doing weight training Rebekah? :)

Heheee :)

I'm counting down the minutes to gym :)

Yes all weights at gym hun rarely cardio. I walk everywhere and road run

Legs tonight so ill be leg pressing, doing calves, extensions, leg curl, squats, deadlifts, goblet Squats till I'm hobbling down the stairs.... That's what I call a good evening LOL

Can't waiiiit

Xx

Sorry I made an error there Rebekah my little one is playing me up today. Flipping nightmare. She doesn't do it with my mum. Sure my ex is making her like with his new bit of fluff!! Dead sure he's turning Erin against me. The pig. Anyway how do you deal with evening hunger? Not starting until the week after next, not next week lol. I don't want to get on your nerves Rebekah. Well done you for all those workouts. I am determined Rebekah. Hope like you say I do ace. I want to start Sunday tbh. Just ordered all my packs so should be with me tomorrow. But not brave enough to start while I'm on mini break with a few friends. Hope I'm not imposing on you at all Rebekah. You were all so nice to me though. I won't post or start a diary until I get through the hardest part lol.

You will do fine sherriw get that diary up :) I think with hunger its spacing your meals, snacks, drinks out

Gymmm time :)

Wow, you are always so busy and even manage the gym! Hats off to you too lady!
Am only managing 20 mins on my bike at present!
Well done Hun.
Xxx

Such a busy bee! X

Thanks Rebekah youre a gem. Well done for your workouts and keeping busy. Little one will keep me busy. Haha the little nightmare hahaha. Anyway thanks. Hope youre maintaining by October. You'll do that no probs.

Wah had a stupid mishap with my payment at hun, really ridiculous so I can't go until tomorrow now. So furious at the time!!

Had a run anyway.. Argghgghhg

Try and up the ante my surgeon appointment is so soon omg!!

X

Thanks again for the choc pud idea! Had it after dinner yesterday. OMG luscious or what!! x

Right, that's pudding sorted for me tomorrow. Seems lush x

I don't think I left it in long enough to have a more cakey texture but I still relished every mouthful! Yum!

Do, do, do, do!!

RebekahR said:
Wah had a stupid mishap with my payment at hun, really ridiculous so I can't go until tomorrow now. So furious at the time!!

Had a run anyway.. Argghgghhg

Try and up the ante my surgeon appointment is so soon omg!!

X

Ahh no sorry to hear that. At least you had a run. Is your surgeon appointment for reduction if know what I mean or something else hun? Xxxxxx

Yeah first appointment about reduction, probably send me away to loose more. Ugh

Omg LOL the pudding is amazing Mmmmm I like it just starting to firm up...Mmmmm lush

Stuff so stressy with Mil n oh and work... Arg got my meeting next week, getting sacked dosent look good on trainee solicitor applications!!

Boohiss lol its the weekend anyway :) youngest coming over tomorrow, he will do the garden too.. good lad!

Phew Xx

Positive visualisation and affirmations all the way. Rebekah has got her boob job, Rebekah has got her boob job, Rebekah has got her boob job... Lol, I'm sure they won't turn you away sweetie x

Hooray hooray hooray at long last Rebekah. You won't be turned like Sonia doll said. No way. Not with the pain you have been through. Good luck with appointment xxxx

Fingers crossed

I'm starving had no grub yet.. uggg Xx

Back