Rebekah's road to reduction!

Thanks lovely ladies, aah duvet day Saturday can't wait!

Ears killing owww off to work Xx

Wearing a double headset all day with bad ears owww :-/

Got me penicillin, painkillers, hot water bottle

Brrrr . Five o clock please!!

One hour and I can go home to bed Yipee :)

Xx

Happy Wednesday muffin x

Thanks hunny

Quick hour snooze before lord get here. Make their tea and sit down veg out

Ears agony, never had such a bad inner ear infection owww

Had porridge & soup today Xx

Good sleep, kids fed

Doing oh tea, pop in some meat after for me

Keeping dosed up with paracetomol and my antibiotics

Temperate through the roof, hope its a bit better for work tomorrow

Deffo going to increase calories halloween. I'd I don't get a date for my operation by then I will stay on plan a further month . That's the plan. Want to maintain the 8 range pre op ideally, if I get my op date fast then a bit heavier will have to do!!!

Xx

Bloomin ears in agony, got a hot water bottle for them, owww

Not looking forward to work, can't go early again no holiday left boo :(

Had ibruprofen, cocodomal and my four doses of antibiotic.. dont know what else might help?!

I've heard that works, nurse said a lot of yuchy stuff behind ear drum. Yuch cant sleep watching tv with a hot water bottle on head!

Don't want anymore aggro off work so just go in and sit there crying, least they can't say I took time off!!

Everyone in bed, kip downstairs, hope its a bit better tomorrow

Xxx

RebekahR said:
I've heard that works, nurse said a lot of yuchy stuff behind ear drum. Yuch cant sleep watching tv with a hot water bottle on head!

Don't want anymore aggro off work so just go in and sit there crying, least they can't say I took time off!!

Everyone in bed, kip downstairs, hope its a bit better tomorrow

Xxx

His mum is old school with her methods but they seemed to work. When we were unwell, she'd warm up rum and add it to room temperature orange juice and she would make us big pots of spicy stews or soups. I loved being ill at her place!!!

Hope tomorrow goes ok for you. Goodnight, hope you manage to get some shut eye xxxxxxx

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Hope hour ears arent giving you too much grief hun x

Feel worse thus morning owww. All ready for work laying on the sofa LOL

Agony, literally can handle any other pain... But this is mind blowing!! Give me period pain or headache anyday over this! Feel so much pressure in my ears, then when I put my work headset on... Owww just sit there crying opposite my manager!

Foodwise
Porridge for break
Cauliflower & mac cheese for lunch

Xxx

You are amazing sticking to them packs for so long! I re- started 10 days ago and did it for 1 days and felt like crying! Go you!xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ive still got so much to loose so its just necessity!!

Want to get my operation, fingers crossed will hear in the next month

Bloody ears are killing, its gonna be a long day till 5 :( can't wait for Saturday!

Xx

I really feel for you RebekahR
Ear/toothache are far worse than labour pains so I can imagine what you're going through.
Hope the antibiotics kick in soon and give you some respite from the agony x x

Thanks hun, takin five. Wearing a headset dosent help owww

Not a happy bunny :(

Back