Rebekah's road to reduction!

Sorry to hear you're suffering...hope it's not too painful x

Not doing too well between a hole in the tooth and bleeding guts!! LOL oh deary me

Been studying, had a hot bath just now gonna relax now. Dose up tonight hopefully stomach calm down in a few days.

21 days to exam eeeeek!!! Xx

Bless you Rebekah - sounds like it's been raining - and pouring down on you today!

LOL I'm so used to it now got my emergency kit packed for work

Steroids do the trick fast

Snuggled under blanket watching style to rock :)

Try a shake at work see how I react

Relax time x

Thanks hun

Still cuddled up in bed, must get into work shortly!!

Stomach sore and feeling sick, stress always gets my crohns irritated

Time to get moving Xx

Awww hun big hugs! Hope u start feeling better soon, think I will be having a DVD afternoon after work!

Hope u get through today ok xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hunny

I gotta get steroids later. I'm holding tight at weight. I'll be happy if I can get to 8,7 for my goal date

Normally I would go straight on babyfood only any sign of flares but I'm holding on. See how I tract when I have a pack

Feel ok very tired Xx

Hope you have a good day - sounds like you deserve it!

Hope things settle down today and you start to feel better soon.

Thanks guys am ok bit of pain

Gonna have mashed up bits for a couple of days see how I feel. Babyfood and mashed salmon.

Feel queasy all the time and stomach pain. Then lots of blood Ug :(

Be back to myself shortly x

Hi Rebekah! So sorry to hear of your loss <3
Hows the VLCD going? Im new to the site, not really 'with' it yet, the lingo and all! Im planning on starting slim and save in December :) xx

Rach x

Hi rach sure you'll get on great :)

I'm in my final month on plan lost 67lb so far :)

Be glad to get my exams over and reeelax for a few weeks!! Applied for a few jobs today so keeping fingers crossed. Dosed up, under blanket chilling

Xx

Hope u feel better soon :) Good luck with the job applications. Hope u get some time to relax :)
You 've lost amazing amount .... Total inspiration.
Did u find your tastes changed ? I smelt wine today... It smelt awful which is so unlike me ! x

Thanks hunny. Just another err stone and a half and I woo be happy!! Around 9,7-9,8 at the moment

Lol I don't think I will ever loose my taste for wine, or gin or rum!!

I like plainer things, no longer need a lot of seasoning and enjoy salads and love my veggies now :) the packs I hated in April I like now LOL it is weird

Sure I will feel better soon as my exams are over and stress eases off!!

Xxx

Stress is our worst enemy isn't it?! Lots of lavender baths hun and deep breathing x
Hope you get great news soon on the job front x

Lavender... I need a bucket of it Haha!!

I'll be applying for training contracts from the end if the year, these are just jobs to tide me over. I'm the only person on the lowest grade in an office of 50 and after 6 years I have had enough.. try and move to another department for a year or so

Feeling yucky puking yuk

Gonna have some tea and water, least its not too busy!
Xx

Hugs for having to work while you feel that yukky :bighug:At least it's Friday tomorrow. x

It is, off home to Mums from work ....best friends birthday party and day out Sunday

Dose up. Seeing doctor in the morning, seem to be having some new neurological issues don't know if they are some sort of seizure but pretty scary. See what he says, need more steroid foam anyway LOL get all meds for the weekend!!

TTFN Xx

Its fridayyy! are u glad? i bet you are!! good luck with the docs this morn xx

Back