Rebekah's road to reduction!

Morning

Keep having these weird episodes really freaking me out. My left arm feels half dead and tingly still this morning. Haven't got another scheduled MRI till June. I am worried, my gp just shook it off a week ago but I'm scared

Only got morning at work, meant to be study leave this afternoon but will go doctor's

Xxx

yup, docs even if it's it;s just for peace of mind

Yeah its worrying me esp as I have a pituitary tumor

Had another one. In the loo trying to shake it off, only another hour at work Argghgghhg

Xx

Hello lovely how r u? Sorry to hear something's not right again, defo get back the docs and let them know how worried u are about it.
Good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just a virus they tell me

Fuming and feel horrendous. Studying this afternoon

Juddd going all ok
Xx

Just neurological. Silly old me!! Just caused by a viral infection. It should get better!! That's what he said 4 weeks ago

I did point out I was lucky I managed to get out of the bath before blacking out as was home alone

Will have to be careful and make a note each time it happens.

Xx

I was hoping to book my driving test after exams cant drive at all like this!

Just ride it out hopefully it will go!!

Night in to myself xxx

you can get a second opinion if you want one. If you go to another doctors, register as a temporary resident you can see the doc

This was a second opinion LOL made me feel like I'm a hypocondriac!

Waiting till hub gets back to have a bath. Have my yearly MRI in June time.

Frustrated.com but no point keep going back. If nothings obviously wrong and they won't check anything neurology wise I can't make them!!

Relaxing under blankets watching true blood trying to de stress Xx

I agree you need a second opinion, better to be safe than sorry. Have to admit that I feel like I'm constantly on my pain killers or taking some kind of drug as always feel a bit spaced out and woozy.
Hope you feel better soon.
xx

Thanks hun yeah I'm the same I take so much painkillers, anti epilepsy, beta blockers LOL but never had anything like this before

I been going back now seen two doctors, gonna leave it now. Just be careful as I can hopefully is just a virus and it will bog off!!!!!

Xx

Hi sorry to hear u r not feeling great :( How long has it been going on for cos presumably if it is virus it won't last that long?
Try and relax and chill!
Hugs x

It's been about 3-4 weeks now. Was happening 1-2 times a week now this week happened last night, then again at work today. Arm and leg still tingly and weak on left really aching. Gonna get a hot water bottle n jump into bed .. no hot soak for me tonight !!

Xx

Hi Was concerned about you...found this ...don't know if it helps?
Causes of Unilateral Numbness | eHow.com

Someone also suggested stress might be a cause, side effect of any medication and might be 'cauda equina' which can be helped by 'sticking needles into you therapy!!'

Take care x

Thanks hun, Yeh am sure I will feel better after my exam one more week!! :)

Tucked up in bed, shattered!! Lookin forward to low cal day tomorrow :) s&s soup and lots of water

Xx

*sending bogging off vibes to the virus* I'd give it a week then go back again, or if it worsens obviously. Hope you have a better day of it tomorrow :bighug:

Hope u feel better soon. A virus can last a long time so just take it easy. If the GP had examined you they may want you just to let things run there course . A good idea is to keep a journal of when and how often symptoms occur so next time you go you will have more info.

Stay off the Internet googling symptoms can be one of the worse things u can do lol

Stress makes virus symptoms worse hopefully it will improve after your exams

Back