Rebekah's road to reduction!

Day 2 fat blast! -1lb

Few bites of salmon this mornin. Will have a shake n mac cheese w rest of the salmon later :))

Still don't feel great .. time for work Xx

Hope u feel better . Good luck with spinning :) glad my knees are dodgy so don't have to try it ;) You will look amazing after op :) 3 peeps I know have had it done and just wish they'd had it done sooner :) Have a good day x

Thanks hun just a flare, lots of sleep and rest

I'm glad I didn't get it done at 16 as they have grown so much winced then. Main thing is the grafts taking, but not too worried even no nipples is an improvement!!

Keeping it simple today lots of water and as little as possible otherwise.

Xx

I know it sounds a bit strange and u have probably done it , but google pre and post pics particularly the american clinic sites . Even given prob bits of air brushing they are pretty inspirational ( might not good idea when anyone looking over shoulder !! My son still thinks I'm strange !!) r they doing lollipop scar ? X

Yeah I have picture access membership on a reduction site. I'm having an FNG due to them being very large and pendulous. It's riskier, and slower to heal but worth it to go to a c. I have no intention of breastfeeding LOL

That sounds like a very exclusive membership lol x

Morning lovely just checking in. How are you doing xxx

Lillipud said:
That sounds like a very exclusive membership lol x

LOL rather than something hideous that involves your nipples being in a saline bucket for four hours LOL

Deezer said:
Hope you feel better as the day goes on..... Please dont have too little chick!!!! X

I won't promise :)

Starving anyway Ug LOL feel sick yuk

Had soup n coffee.. got to give that up :((

Xx

Just in the run up to my op and recovery

No ginger, no Oranges, grapes, berries, got a whole list of fruits not to have

Xx

Ugh feel rough again, think its a flare or virus.

Under duvet, feel weary. Early night do me good

Xx

RebekahR said:
Ugh feel rough again, think its a flare or virus.

Under duvet, feel weary. Early night do me good

Xx

Oh no hope u feel better soon!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No biggy so used to dealing with flares

Up early, made lunches, got cauliflower for my lunch with mac cheese.

Time for work Zzzz x

Apparently all can cause increase bleeding. As I'm already high risk and in that higher risk group to need a transfusion/further surgey to stop bleeding. want to decrease risk of excessive bleeding

So being careful!! Coffee stops this week, already given up my daily prunes :((

Oh wow that's really interesting.....

You'll be fine sweetie!!! No prunes?? I love them!!!

How you feeling today??

X

I adore the organic juicy prunes mm yum

Yeah so many things to cut out then special healing diet after

Yeah ok just feel really tired and sick, will pass. Gonna go early jump onto bed, have s bath, house to myself again kids going to footy

Xxx

Back