Recent Discovery

lunar jim

Gold Member
I was playing Guitar Hero on the Wii tonight (one of my distractions...) and when I looked down I could see the guitar properly! It used to curve down under my belly and be hidden because it sloped at an angle toward my pelvis. But now it rests on my crotch (careful), and my belly isn't big enough to hide it anymore, and the guitar hangs vertical!

Silly thing really, I know, but I was chuffed :D

quite right you should be chuffed, well done so far. What's your fave tune to play. I've not played for ages but i do like the beastie boys no sleep til brooklyn and blondie's one way or another. I can only do medium and even at that i get muddled.

Ooh I haven't played Guitar Hero or Rock Band for ages and now I really really want to!!! Good for you, I bet it feels different when you're playing now though ;)

I was up for playing after reading this post but DD is watching the end of the tennis and its too late now. I'm off to bed very soon.
Mx

Hi ,
Well done - It's small things like this that make u feel great ! you must be very chuffed with yourself , keep it up :)

well done, little things make big differences, keep it up x

quite right you should be chuffed, well done so far. What's your fave tune to play. I've not played for ages but i do like the beastie boys no sleep til brooklyn and blondie's one way or another. I can only do medium and even at that i get muddled.

On World Tour I can 100% What I've Done (Linkin Park) and Today (Smashing Pumpkins) on Expert, but I prefer playing the songs with a groove rather than the shreddier stuff. I usually play on hard though, I just tried Expert tonight :D

On Metallica it's weird because my fave Metallica stuff is from Ride The Lightning/Master Of Puppets/...And Justice For All but to play on the game I prefer Nothing Else Matters, Fuel, Sad But True. I've not tried Expert yet, I can't do War Ensemble or Hit The Lights on Hard yet, even. Their faster stuff gives me cramp in my left wrist after a while, dunno how they manage it for real :D

I wish I could play the drums more, but on an evening when I have the TV to myself it'll probably wake the kids up lol

Ooh I haven't played Guitar Hero or Rock Band for ages and now I really really want to!!! Good for you, I bet it feels different when you're playing now though ;)

Not got Rock Band for the Wii, I had it for the PS2 but I sold all that at a boot sale recently.

I'm waiting for Rock Band 2 to come out on the Wii, it was supposed to be out on 26th June but the put it back till the end of July :( That's why I thought I have a run thorough World Tour on Expert, should keep my busy (or frustrated, I can't do Satch Boogie on Hard, and it's the only song I haven't completed)...

just wait till you come down a dress size .............. lol

Wow....cant wait until I notice differences like that. Well done on being able to rest the guitar on your crotch ;)

Lunar Jim, if you can do Guitar Hero on Hard/Expert you might find Rock Band to be a little too easy. I can only do medium on both and usually play Rock Band, but when I go back to Guitar Hero I find it's sooooo fast I can't keep up ;)

I find it s the little things that get you through at times!

Well done!

Lunar Jim, if you can do Guitar Hero on Hard/Expert you might find Rock Band to be a little too easy. I can only do medium on both and usually play Rock Band, but when I go back to Guitar Hero I find it's sooooo fast I can't keep up ;)

Yeah I found that on the PS2 when going from GH:3 to Rock Band and back. It looks like there are some good tunes coming on RB2 though (when it eventually comes out)...

lol, my hubby says he locks himself in the bathroom to try them on, then i dont see xx

Back