RED DAYS diary!!

most definitely!!! i only wanted 2lb off so much so i ccould have my 2.5st award and id be in the 10s, but its ok ill be there next week! lol x

Yeah you will! :) stay positive, I dream of getting to 2.5st, so I'm gonna live vicariously through you hehe :p x

it wont take take u long pixie! u are doing great already!! :)
well no b/fast for me today :( as need to go do some shopping, we have no milk and someone appears to have eaten all the fruit lol!
so...

22/08/2012 RED DAY

b/fast: ----- no b/fast, but had a banana when i came back from shopping
Lunch: prawn and crab stick salad with 2tbsp of reduced fat seafood sauce (5)
Dinner: cheesy crumbed topped fish, BNS chips and peas

HEA1: 70g philadelphia light
HEA2:
HEB1: 75g peas
HEB2:
SYNS: 30g seafood sauce (5) 10g mozerella (1.5) 6g golden breadcrumbs (1) =7.5

DRINK: 1500/2000 water
+green tea x2

cheesy crumbed topped fish
fish fillet of choice (i used haddock)
HEA philly light
garlic powder
chopped chives
10g grated cheese
6g golden breadcrumb.

mix the philly, chives, garlic and cheese in a bowl, spread over fish, sprinkle with breadcrumb, bake in oven (GM6) until fish is cooked(20 mins-ish)

Last edited:
Hehe...men huh!Hope you have a fab day hun :) x

Hehe...men huh!Hope you have a fab day hun :) x
yep! lol men and kids! <<< thats y i dont buy alpen light bars anymore! lol hubby n kids kept eating them so was costing me a fortune (have 4 kids lol) i tried buying them their own (cheaper version) but nope, apparently mine were yummier! lol x

23.08.2012 RED DAY

b/fast: 35g all bran, s/s milk, banana, green tea
Lunch:(went to a friends for BBQ) chicken breast, salad and boiled eggs (resisted the tuna, pasta sweetcorn! AND the strawberry flan and cream!! :O go me! lol )
Dinner: fish pie

HEA1:250ml s/s milk
HEA2: 70g light philadelphia
HEB1:35g all bran
HEB2: 75g peas
SYNS: glass of wine in thevening with hubby (9)

Drinks: /2000 water (forgot to keep track!)
+green tea

this was the recipe i used for fish pie, very nice! :) but used swede and BNS mash instead of potatoes, and added chives and peas too

Fish Pie

Serves 4

500g potatoes
Frylight
1 onion, finely chopped
1 handful of fresh parsley
1 large garlic clove crushed
200g smoked pollock or any fish mix you like
200g cooked prawns
213g Light Philadelphia (3 Hexa)
28g low fat cheddar cheese, finely grated (1 hexa)

Instructions
  1. Cook the potatoes in boiling water until soft. Mash
  2. Heat Frylight in a large non stick frying pan.
  3. Add the onion soften, then add parsley and garlic and cook gently
  4. Add the smoked fish to the frying pan and heat until the fish is just cooked through. Add the Philadelphia and prawns, stir over the heat until the Philly has melted and heated.
  5. Add Quark or fromage frais if you want more sauce
  6. Season to taste.
  7. Add the fish mixture to an
  8. ovenproof dish.
  9. Cover with mash
  10. Sprinkle with grated cheese cook at 200 for 20 mins or under a hot grill.
  11. Serve with as much superfree as you like.

Last edited:
24.08.2012 RED DAY

b/fast: 1/2 grapefruit and green tea (really dont feel hungry this morning)
Lunch: left over fish pie from last night and shape delights apple crumble (.5) pink n white wafer (2.5)
Dinner: oriental baked fish with new potatoes and spinach
Snacks: 8x mikados in evening (4)

HEA1: 70g light philadelphia
HEA2:
HEB1: 75g peas
HEB2: 200g new potates
SYNS: shape delights apple crumble (0.5) pink n white (2.5) mikados (4) = 7

DRINK: 2230/2000 water
+green tea
+peppermint tea x2

Oriental baked fish

2 garlic cloves
1/2" grated ginger
1 tbsp soy sauuce
hanful fresh corriander
2 x 300g sea bass
1 lime (halved and sliced thinly)
1 1/2 carrots (cut into ribbons)
1 coiurgette(cut into ribbons)
4oz mange tout
1/2 pak choi

preheat oven to 200
mix together garlic, ginger, soy sauce and 1/2 the corrianger.
divide the mixture between the 2 fish cavities
top with sliced lime
divide the carrot and cougette between 2 squares of baking paper and arrange fish on the top
seal the baking paper arounf the fish
bake for approx 30 mins and serve with mange tout and pak choi

Last edited:
yeh doing ok thanks :) hows everything going with you ?

I be fine thanks, i think i've walked off the little food i had yesterday lol, i knew it was gonna rain all weekend but still only packed shorts lol...so laughing at myself this morning as i look out the windows as the heavens open :p hehe.
Hope u have a fab weekend and that you get your pound :) x

lol well that was silly hahaha, r u gonna venture out into the rain in ur shorts? lol hope ur having a lovely time and hope the rain stops jus a little for you :) n thanks :) i really hope i can do it! :) x

lol well that was silly hahaha, r u gonna venture out into the rain in ur shorts? lol hope ur having a lovely time and hope the rain stops jus a little for you :) n thanks :) i really hope i can do it! :) x
Hehe, yeah, a little rain never hurt anybody, not ideal but no one to blame but myself :p
and you can, you can, you can :) x

25.08.2012 RED DAY

b/fast:banana and cappuccino
Lunch: spicy prawn and veg fritatta, strawberries and tbsp 0% total
Dinner: salmon and mushroom stir fry +strawberries and raspberries

HEA1:
HEA2:
HEB1:
HEB2:
SYNS: cappucino (4) 4 mikado (2) salmon stir fry (0.5)

Drinks 1000/2000 water
+cappuccino

salmon and mushroom stir fry

2 salmon fillets
2tbsp dark soy sauce
2tsp grated ginger
1tsp dark muscovado sugar ( 1 syn)
black pepper
mushroom str fry pack (could make up own stir fry veg, but im lazy :) )

mix soy sauce, ginger, sugar and pepper togethr in a bowl,
lay salmon fillets on a plate and pour over the soy sauce mixture, toss the salmon fillets so evenly coated and then grill until cooked,
meanwhile stir fry veg for a few minutes then add remainder of soysauce mixture heat through.
serve salmon on bed of stir fried veg.

Last edited:
26.08.2012 EXTRA EASY (changed from red day as family wanted rice)

b/fast: poprridge with banana
Lunch: last of fish pie
Dinner: a curry and rice type thing, just mixed a load of veg,prawns, rice and spices together lol

HEA1: 70g philadelphia
HEB1: 35g porridge oats
SYNS: 3 x malibu & diet coke (12)

drinks 500/2000 water
+peppermint tea

Last edited:
27.08.2012 RED DAY

B/FAST: 1/2 grapefruit and cappuccino (4)
LUNCH:
DINNER:

HEA1:
HEA2:
HEB1:
HEB2:
SYNS: cappuccino (4)

havent done too well at recording food at the monment as hubby is off work and we have been out and about so notp had access to computer, (will prob be the same for the rest of this week too! decided to go for EE this week as hubby is off work and it will be easier when out etc . but been good and sticking to plan so far!:) WI last night, lost 1.5lb, got my 2.5st award and in a new stone zone! :) x

29.08.2012 Extra Easy

B/fast: 1/2 grapefruit and cappuccino
Lunch:
Dinner:

HEA:
HEB:
Syns: cappuccino (2.5)

Last edited:
thanks guys :) i ma pleased sparty, i get a little frustrated sometimes that i dont loose more in a week, but then i look at the bigger picture n the fact that i AM loosing however small the loss and that im now 2st7.5lb lighter than i was 5 months ago and the fact that i am yet to have a gain and i feel a bit better :)

well i have been fishing for the past few days, eurgh! lol so havent been keeping my diary, i wasnt the best i could be though :( we took a BBQ with us n on the thirs had planned to go to a local shoip and buy some emat n salad n have that for dinner, but the local shop was closed down for some reason or another and we had no idea where another one was, so we ended up getting a pizza delivered (yep to the lake! ) :O and i had 2 slices, i was sooo hungry, but the way i was feeling i could have eaten the whole thing! but i had 2 then told myself that that was plenty and stopped, so am quite pleased with myself for that. then a friend of hubbys come to see us so he sat with the fishing stuff and kids while we went in search of a shop n brought some proper food :) so damage was limited, oh although i did have a bacon sandwich yesterday too, which again was just eating what we had, and although it wasnt wholemeal (50/50, kids n hubby wont eat wholemeal and with staying in a tent didnt want to buying 2 loaves of bread) i had no butter and still removed any visible fat (cooked on a BBQ lol) so i feel i did the best with what i had, except the pizza, but that was a case of eat it or go hungry, n i wasnt gonna go hungry lol hungry me = somethign that resembles the incredible hulk haha!
well back this morning and back to being 100% am also gonna try n keep syns to 5 until tues (WI) to try n compensate a little for the pizza lol but if i do have my 1st gain i will know why :) x oh n just to add i did also do LOADS of walking around lakes n through the woods with teh dog :)

01/09/2012 RED DAY

B/fast: activia 0% cherry with strawberries and blackberries
Lunch:scrambled egg with onion and pepper, tomato and 150g baked beans
Dinner: chilli and cheese stuffed roast pepper with spicy BNS chips, meringue with sweetened yog and fruit (s/berries, black berries and mango)

HEA1: 30g cheddar
HEA2:
HEB1: 150g baked beans
HEB2:
SYNS: mini Kiev bite (3)

drinks: 400/2000 water
+peppermint tea

Last edited:
Back