RED DAYS diary!!

27.09.2012 Extra Easy

b/fast: cherry shape delights with blackberries and raspberries
Lunch: spicy BNS soup with 2x hi-fi bars
dinner: cowboy pie with runner beans
gonna have kit kat and mocha again coz that was v nice lol!
HEA: 30g cheese (on cowboy pie)
HEB: 2x hi-fi bars
SYNs: kit kat (5.5) mocha(4) =9.5

Last edited:
thaaanks :) hope ur ok getting back on it after ur hols :) x

Lol i was! Today i'm starving! A little over my syns today but i only had 6 yesterday so hoping it all balances out!
you? Please tell me you've had more than a yogurt today lol!

aslong as u dont go over ur weekly allowance (i noticed u were counting weekly syns on ur food diary) then u should be fine! :) lol yeh i had lots more than a yogurt lol i just haddnt updated ..have now lol x

I've never counted weekly Syns before, always done daily, but saw that's what most folk did so thought I'd try it..
Although 10 of the Syns I've put on I haven't actually had yet, just really fancied them earlier so we shall see! I've been trying to put them off but the night is young lol

RED DAY 03/10/2012

b/fast: cherry shape delights and banana
lunch: spicy BNS soup with 2 ryvita
Dinner: diet coke chicken with mushrooms and spinach
other: 2 ryvita with philadelphia light

HEA: 70g philadelphia light
HEB1: 2 ryvita
HEB2: 2 ryvita

Right Loola - shall we dig this out and use it to log our food? I thought we could have one post per day with our food, hex's and syns that we just update as the day does on to keep a track. Then we can post other things if we want to chat about recipes or if we are struggling?

What do you think? I'll start....

Friday 26th October

Think I will have a red day today.

Breakfast: Muller light, 2 x Alpen light (hexb)

Lunch: homemade pasta with carrots, parsnips, turkey, bacon, onion, tomato and basil sauce and cheese (3 syns for a portion of the sauce, hexb for pasta and part of hexa for cheese)
Quavers: 5 syns
Mini cupcake: I'm gonna say 5 even though it was quite teeny

Dinner: salmon fillet with Philadelphia (hexa), stir fried vegetables.

Cup of tea x 2: part of hexa
Water: About 750ml so far
Total syns: 13 so far

Last edited:
ignore my post in TL chit chat haha! yes we shall buddy up ere!! good plan! im doing EE today, my daughter has chosen my dinner of sweet chilli prawns n noodles lol!

Extra easy 26.10.2012

b/fast: hifi car (berry bakewell) and an apple and coffee (milk fromn HEA)
lunch: BNS soup and coffee (milk from HEA)
Dinner: sweet chilli prawns with noodles and stir-fry veg
other:
options hot choc (2) trying to save some syns as am going out for a friends bday tomorrow so i know there will be alcohol involved! lol

HEA: 250ml S/S milk
HEB: Hi-fi bar
SYNS:eek:ptions (2)

Last edited:
loolahoop said:
mm ur pasta sounds yummy!! do u just chuck it altogether ? or is there a recipe? x

No I just chucked it all in and then divide the syns up by how many portions I make. That's how the syns don't work out too badly. I used morrissons own sauce and it went into about 6 lunchtime portions.

yeh feeling ok today, slightly worried about tonight, we r going out for a friends bday, which means a chinese meal and lots of drinking, i can plan that, easy, the only problem i have is everyone else, i know if i order chicken in oyster sauce or beef in blackbean saue and boiled rice hubby is gonna start ...y dont u have a night off,... u've lost enough now.... this is stupid, blah blah blah... then makes me feel guilty like im ruining our night out or something, and also because people know im doing SW, they seem to make more of an effort to make me drink! ...if that makes sense??
i only had 2 syns yesterday, so i could have extra tonight, im gonna have *as above* from the chinese and tell hubby ive really got a taste for it since starting SW and im ordering it coz i like it not coz its SW friendly, hopefully that'll shut him up! lol ill stay strong and refuse the prawn toast, crispy duck and spare ribs *drooling here!!* and tell them im stuffed from what ive ordered (which i probably will be, well, full not stuffed ;) lol) then i am planning on a few glasses of wine, and when we r actually out (as in in the club) i will stick to diet coke...tell every1 theres vodka in it lol! that should work out to 32 syns :) well thats the plan anyways....will probably end up going out the window! lol but we'll see. how are u doing today sparty, from ur food diary yesterday u seem to be on track :)X

27.10.2012 Extra Easy (again, will be easier for meal out later!)

breakfast:...have only had a coffee so far lol x
lunch: jacket potato with beans and side salad.
Dinner: we didnt get to go out for a meal coz spent too much time in the shops, so i ended up grabbing a chicken shish kebab with sald (no pitta!)

my food choices were quite good....but i lost track of the alcohol drank! lol i kept being brought drinks so of course i had to drink em!! lol BUT i did stop and started drinking diet coke (drinks brought were vodka and diet coke, so not too bad, but also a glass of wine (a self poured one so rather large! lol) and im feeling great today, no hangover at all, and i felt that even though i more than likely went over syns with alcohol, i still kinda stayed in control!
i had the jacket potato at Yate's for lunch whike hubby n his friend ad the biggest most calorie laden burger ive seen in my life, with curly fries! oh and desert and beer, i had my JP, glass of diet coke and that was it :) so feeling rather good today! :)X

Last edited:
Morning loola. Yesterday was a good day but I struggled most of the day to stick to it. It will get easier though the more I do it. I have a day of cooking ahead so that will be a good distraction.

How did u get on last night?

Haven't decided what day to have - I'm making bread so will probably use that at a hexb if I do WM and syn if I do white.

I'm worried about tonight as in going out to a friends for dinner then out in town - she is making 'picky bits' which will mean pizza and goujons and probably garlic bread. How am I gonna say no?!

Breakfast: alpen light x2 (hexb)

ok..so back on it today... :)

RED DAY 28.10.2012

Breakfast: poached egg, 2 rashers of bacon (fat removed), tinned toms and mushrooms, coffee with milk from HEA
Dinner: some king prawns fried in garlic and ginger with springonion
Other: options hot choc (2)
HEA:
HEB1:
HEB2:
SYNS:eek:ptions hot choc (2)

Last edited:
Ahhh loola yesterday was a write off For me after a day in the kitchen and leaving myself no time to eat before I went out.

Today 28 October; Extra easy

Breakfast: white toast (bad i know but homemade so less bad then processed bread I think?) with syn free homemade pate and a cup of tea. Part of hexa and 4 syns?!? (bread is quite small!)

Lunch: cup of tea (part of hexa), uncle bens Chinese rice 2 1/2 syns

Dinner: slice of pizza (eeeeeekkkkkkk 10 syns)

Last edited:
Back