Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

I weighed my yesterday again properly without shoes etc and today just to be sure so I actually miraculously lost 6lb this week! I can't believe I'm now 16st 4 and 5 steps closer to seeing 15 something!! Big loss this week so I'm thinking my weight loss if any next week will be small most probably!!

I have mainly been eating sw chips but using sweet potatoes! Just yummy!!

I weighed my yesterday again properly without shoes etc and today just to be sure so I actually miraculously lost 6lb this week! I can't believe I'm now 16st 4 and 5 steps closer to seeing 15 something!! Big loss this week so I'm thinking my weight loss if any next week will be small most probably!!

I have mainly been eating sw chips but using sweet potatoes! Just yummy!!

Wow that's amazing ! :D Well done u ! Might I ask........what did u do differently this week ? and what plan did u follow ? Would love some tips pls :p .

Kay xx

So yesterday I started the 30day squat challenge! Seen it on Facebook,and twitter! Just an extra thing to do really!

Feeling good this morning, can feel it in my legs although I'm not too sore! Maybe this is because I exercise every day?

5 lbs to get into the 15 something, this is my next little goal! 4lb for 2 and a half stone (which will be the most weight I have ever lost!!) xx

So day 3 of the 30 day squat challenge is going good!! But boy I'm starting to feel it in the morning! I love it though!

Gym and swim Tom! I had no lunch today as I went for a nice wee walk! 40 mins and ate two alpen light bars! Went for tea to my mums tonight and had lasagne so that would be synned not sure how many with sweet corn and peas! Also it's my daughters birthday today so I resisted the cake too! She has so many chocolates too! I will not touch them, I keep saying to myself!!

Food diary pretty boring same old things too, sweet potato chips poached eggs! I am going to have a good look at recipes on sw website and here and start being a bit more adventurous! Hope everyone is having a great week!! Xxx

Currently on here to avoid the party food for my daughters mini tea party! I'm not overly bothered about it, it's just I'm hungry and scared I give in and eat something and then that's the start of it! Or the end of it should I say!!

This is also why I don't syn on the diet. This is my way of controlling the treats, just don't have them! I don't see it as depriving myself I see it more that I'm controlling it! I have a real problem with food or I did and I just don't want to go back to that way of eating again!

Im sure a lot of you can relate to this! You cant stop at one xx

Ahhh just back from shopping, needed new clothes! So happy buying the size 20 jeans (down two sizes nearly 8 weeks ago with starting at 24) and tops all size 18 (size 24 in the beginning) being a size 18-20 is the best feeling right now and I feel like I can see the difference in myself now too!

Had my weetabix this morning and have just made some spicy vegetable pakoras! Hope they turn ok good!! Good luck with your weigh ins xx

Love this quote keeps me motivated! Hope it works x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 47
Diary for today

breakfast 2 weetabix heb and 250ml semi skimmed milk hea

tea tomato pasta made with onions, 2 garlic cloves, 2 red chillies fried in fry light added to passata which was then added to pasta!

Supper strawberries

been been really busy so didn't have a lot of time to eat but the tomato pasta was a huge portion and I feel as full as can be! Xx

Really struggling to stay on track today after having a couple of chocs out the hero box and having two bags of cheese and onion crisps! I don't have any syns so I know really it's not that bad! But tonight I'm really wanting to stay focused and have been looking at photos of myself at my biggest to help me find the motivation again! How can you be so motivated for 8 weeks to lose it after having a bad night?! I just need to try get past these couple of days and try forget about these foods!

Been good today half a melon, weetabix and made some home made soup so two bowls of that.

gonna try eating more eggs this week too x

Well done, you can really see the difference in your face :)

Back