Red Milk, sweetners, chewing gum

So ive done the cambridge diet and i bought some ketostix and while i was on that i would record each day and i had red milk in my tea (just once a day) with two sweetners and that was like something i looked forward to and part of my daily routine. It never effected my ketosis at all.

Anyway, a few times this week i have had a drop in my tea/coffee with the sweetners and im slowly feeling guilty that it could be making my weight loss slower....... would it hurt just once a day???
Ive read things like mouthwash can effect it etc etc, it never did when i was peeing on the sticks before.

I also have to chew gum daily because of how my mouth is drying up all the time.............. am i doing things totally wrong???

i'm on day 5 now and ive got to say i miss the most the milk and sugar in my coffee
but i said when i started i would follow it religiously now i find a cup of black coffee
a treat , the girl in my office ate chewing gum all the way through because of the bad breath side
but she didn,t find it hindered her at all

Yeah i need the chewing gum, being around people all day and getting really close to them i don't want to have the bad breath. The breath freshners work ok but bad breath is such a phobia for me i have to chew the gum.

they do say no to milk, no to gum but sweeteners are ok, If it is something you feel you cant do without then I would judge it by your losses, and if you think they are low because of this maybe try a week without and see what difference that makes?

Short answer - Yes.

Long answer - (re)watch the video your pharmacist should've made you watch before selling you LT. Welcome to the Lipotrim Website

Video ----- thats laughable, i got handed lipotrim, paid and was on my merry way.
I don't get weighed or anything. Thats why i ask on here x

I've heard about pharmacists like that :( I highly recommend watching the video

Back