Redhead Exante Diary

Day 41 completed 100%

Breakfast: chocolate caramel bar
Lunch: chicken salad and roasted vegetables (dinner with colleague at work)
Dinner: cherry and almond bar

Day 47 and Day 48 completed 80%

Day 47
Breakfast: chocolate orange bar
Lunch: chocolate caramel crunch
Dinner: chocolate coconut bar
Dessert: chocolate coconut bar

Day 48
Lunch: chicken salad
Dinner: chocolate orange bar

Day 49 completed 100%. Still on man plan due to dizziness.

Lunch: cherry and almond bar
Dinner: Chicken salad

Day 50 completed 100%
Dinner: protein and veg from baby shower selection of food!

Day 51 - 56 - I am in Madrid, Spain for work this week so am still eating 1 pack every day but having a healthy breakfast (protein) and a healthy dinner each day of real food. Not putting too much pressure on myself in terms of eating actual food this week as won't be able to weigh myself anyway this week so will make up for it next week with only 3 packs a day! I am remaining in ketosis though as am not eating any carbs apart from whats in the 1 bar i eat every day!

Thank you Victoria for your kind words. This diet is very much mind over matter! Now that I am in ketosis and I am very rarely hungry and have a massive amount of energy. Having been on the diet for 9 weeks now I am starting to feel the side effects of a VLCD (dizziness and feeling weak first thing in the morning) so am listening to my body and if I need 4 bars a day I am having them!

Day 57 completed 100%. A week of eating 1 bar a day along with 2 sensible healthy meals in Spain caused me to have some rather nasty side effects. I couldn't keep food down and ended up being sick once a day as a result. Having had a think about it I believe it may be as a result of cheese, cured ham, lack of carbs (from only having 1 bar a day) and excess protein consumption. I have decided going forward to change to TS man plan for the remainder of my allocated time on the diet. To compensate for the excess calories (800 instead of 600) I will be going for a 30 minute walk or swim every day!

Breakfast: lemon bar
Dinner: beef stirfry curry

Last edited:
Day 58 completed 90%: completely forgot I had booked a spa day today! Took my packs with me but did enjoy the worlds smallest biscuit with my black coffee at the spa!

Breakfast: toffee, nut and raisin bar
Lunch: Cherry and almond bar
Dinner: salad or stir fry (haven't decided yet)

Congrats on surviving your week in Madrid. It's a great city, but lots of food temptation! Sorry to hear about the throwing up though. Like you said it could be your body reacting to rick food after not eating for a while. Does Exante have a re-feeding plan? Probably starts with veg and salad and a small piece of protein?

Hope you feel better soon!

I am back and lost count of how many days I have now done! I am feeling better but am doing man plan now so my stomach gets used to having food in it! I have also had a crappy week at work hence not being on here much!

Breakfast: toffee, nut and raisin bar
Lunch: Chicken salad
Dinner: chocolate caramel bar
Dinner 2: steak stirfry (I hate a very crap day at work today!)

Back