Redhead Exante Diary

Day 32 completed 100%

Breakfast: chocolate orange bar
Lunch: chicken breast salad
Dinner: red bean chilli
Dessert: chocolate coconut bar

Day 35 completed! 5 weigh in and I lost 2lbs which takes total lost on Exante in 5 weeks is 20lbs and total weight loss with stint on WW is 30lbs! I promised I would take myself out for a meal when I hit 30lbs so went for dinner at Giraffe, made good choices but my stomach punished me for it overnight!

Breakfast: lemon bar
Lunch: cherry and almond bar
Dinner: san fran super salad with chicken and salt / pepper squid
Dessert: chocolate coconut bar

Day 36 completed 100%. Back on TS after my week of adding a meal each day! Suffered from a horrendous headache all day, think my meal out last night may have kicked me out of ketosis. I have drowned it in water and managed to drink 4 litres, now feeling better!

Breakfast: lemon bar
Lunch: Indian dhal
Dinner: chocolate coconut bar
Fluids: 4 litres and 3 cups of coffee

Well done!

Just out of curiosity...does it take very long to get back into ketosis? I have a planned meal out with work and don't know whether to risk it. Definitely not worth it if I have to go through the first 5 days of Hell again, lol. xx

I'm finding it ok, kind of regretting buying the meals now, wish I'd stuck to shakes and bars. I don't like the meals at all :eek:

At least I'm not hungry now, and if I need to eat something I choose zero carb meat or one or two nuts x

I must admit, the first week seemed to go on forever but this week is flying by.

Weigh in Tuesday, I'll let you know how it goes, I lost 4lbs in the first week but might be more than that because I was fully dressed with winter coat on in the middle of Boots the chemist, lol. Xx

Back