Redhead Exante Diary

Very busy week at work this week and am catching up on sleep this weekend as a result. Been lax on writing what I have eaten everyday on here due to not having the time to pop on and write it. I am doing man plan now as was having far too many dizzy spells doing 3 packs a day. I am still losing the same amount of weight I was previously and hit the 3.5 stone weight lost when I weighed in on Thursday! That's 3.5 stone! I am immensely proud of myself for this achievement and people at work are saying they can definitely see that I have lost weight.

I seem to be losing it from my face, hands, bum and hips. My main NSV this week was locating my collar bone for the first time in a while! Always a great feeling! Next step is to locate my hip bones! Haha.

I have dropped from a tight size 20 in U.K. Clothing down to a tight size 16 and I am beyond thrilled about this!

Anywho I hope everyone is doing well and being Exante warriors! Always remember you are stronger than you can ever imagine!

Wow this is amazing so jealous you've lost 3 stone wow wow wow . Have u stuck to plan 100% I keep cheating , still loosing but keep finding myself having a treat every so often

I am unbelievably proud to announce that I have officially lost 50 pounds (3 stone 8 pounds) in weight! I have lost 20 inches across my body measurements and dropped 2 dress sizes! I can fit in my awesome Christmas Party dress, am wearing knee high boots for the first time in ages and fitting into all my 'too small' clothes that have been hidden at the back of the wardrobe for a few years!

For anyone on a similar weight loss journey - remember you are doing this for you and you alone and that simple thought will guide you to amazing success.

I am unbelievably proud to announce that I have officially lost 50 pounds (3 stone 8 pounds) in weight! I have lost 20 inches across my body measurements and dropped 2 dress sizes! I can fit in my awesome Christmas Party dress, am wearing knee high boots for the first time in ages and fitting into all my 'too small' clothes that have been hidden at the back of the wardrobe for a few years!

For anyone on a similar weight loss journey - remember you are doing this for you and you alone and that simple thought will guide you to amazing success.

So pleased for you. An amazing loss x x

just caught up with Your diary. You are doing amazingly. Your determination shows the results. Thank you for being on here and it's inspiring us all :)

Hi all!

Have had a bit of a break over the festive period and I have binged on carbs, cheese and chocolate! I feel dreadful both mentally and physically. I am very tired, have a spot outbreak on my chin which never happened whilst on Exante and generally feel out of sorts. I shall be minimising my food intake over the next few days and having one last blow out on New Year's Eve then starting man plan Exante on the 1st January. I know I have put some weight on but know it will come off quickly!

Looking forward to being back in control!

Hope everyone had a lovely festive period

Kirsty xoxo

Hi all!

Have had a bit of a break over the festive period and I have binged on carbs, cheese and chocolate! I feel dreadful both mentally and physically. I am very tired, have a spot outbreak on my chin which never happened whilst on Exante and generally feel out of sorts. I shall be minimising my food intake over the next few days and having one last blow out on New Year's Eve then starting man plan Exante on the 1st January. I know I have put some weight on but know it will come off quickly!

Looking forward to being back in control!

Hope everyone had a lovely festive period

Kirsty xoxo
Hey. Happy New Year! Draw a line under it and pick up where you left off! Staying on plan during the Xmas period is hard. I failed as well and had Xmas eve and Xmas day off but I'm back on plan now and feeling great. You'll be back in the zone in no time! Looking forward to seeing your progress:)

Back