Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

ooooh rite im sure u will hunny! Have u been serial weighing? I always do it im rite bad haha

i'll keep everything crossed for ya babes!!

Red u r a bit quiet tonite matey!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm definitely a serial weigher.. probably 4 times a day :eek: :whistle:

Thanks for crossing everything! :D Got to get to the doc's at 3.45 tomorrow, and they'll squeeze me in... not sure he'll prescribe it though cos i reckon i've only lost 1.25kg/1.5kg :(

He will! You march into that office and demand them x no dont do that lol

haha! i'll stamp my feet and tell them that red told me so!!! :D :p LOL

Got bored so i made a banner for minimins what you guys think?

mmaidk.gif

2s6u713.jpg

I dont do this professionally =] I like to give something back. Feel free to use it wherever if you want x

Yea they know me its cool x

Last edited:
oooh they're fab red! :D hope you've posted it to those 'in the know' cos they might not see it here! x

Hi Redkoala!!
I noticed how you say Hi to loads of the Newbies and I think thats SO great. Love the thread by the way! Gotta say you really DON'T look like you need to lose weight! Goodluck on your Weightloss journey and great idea to do somthing for Cancer Research! Look forward to chattin to ya!

Hey cookies! Yea i like to say hi to the newbies lol. And thanks although my bmi says i do =[ Stop by any time or feel free to PM if you want to chat :)

Hey all how ya'll doing? Thats how cowboys say hello! See you do learn something here lol.

Well i went to the gym AGAIN, dam bet you're all sick of hearing me going on about it now lol. But this time its different i biked there! Woot over 2miles then got on a bike machine in the gym and thought *i could be home now if this was my bike lol*

Cant wait for my tea tonight im having curry with a WW nambread (spelling) x What you all been upto today?
I really need to stop chain weighing lol, after fridays weighin im gonna hide them lol.

Have fun guys/gals

Red. x

I'm definitely a serial weigher.. probably 4 times a day :eek: :whistle:

Thanks for crossing everything! :D Got to get to the doc's at 3.45 tomorrow, and they'll squeeze me in... not sure he'll prescribe it though cos i reckon i've only lost 1.25kg/1.5kg :(

did he give u a time scale to loose it?

Hey =] I'm still here i had some issues at home last night couldnt really come on x How you all doing? I'm off to the gym this afternoon for my session lol x I love the word session Hope you all have a good day!

Peace! Red. x

sorry to hear about ur issues!!

did u have a good sesh???

If all fails... cry!! it worked for me hahaha

did he give u a time scale to loose it?

yes.. he said 2kg in 2 weeks... and i've done 1.25/1.5 in 1 week and 1 day

If all fails... cry!! it worked for me hahaha

haha i plan to! :D something like this ---> :cry:

;)

Yea i posted it in the techy bit lol, thats where the minimin 'gods' hang out lol

From http://www.minimins.com/members/2-pierce.html Admin =]
Red, seeing as you are an honourary minimins techy 'God', can you answer a question for me........and please dont laugh, im not very good at these things! You know when you post and you want to answer several peoples post in the same one.......how do i do that.....its not with the 'multiquote this message' bit. Sorry, i am so thick!....please explain as if i am a four year old lol! Very grateful if you can help lol!

Simple.

You have to click this icon in each post you wish to reply to
multiquote_off.gif
This will turn the icon red to indicate you have tagged it for quoting.

Once you have 'tagged' all of the posts you wish to reply to scroll to the bottom and click 'Go Advanced' You will find this under the quick reply box. This will bring up the post box where you can reply to the quotes.

DO NOT CLICK POST QUICK REPLY OR TYPE ANYTHING IN LOL!
Just click Go advanced

Wicked, thank you soooooo much x

No worries x

redkoala to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i have been watchin toooo much cebeebies this morning!!)

I love cebeebies, hard not to when you have a 2 year old nephew all he want to watch is in the night garden lol

ooooh i must admit i do like grandpa in my pocket hehehe

xx

Ben LOVES Grandpa in my pocket!!
Have to say though that I HATE in the night garden....it drives me to distraction, thank goodness Ben has outgrown it lol!

Back